• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by IMTelling

1. Diamond Requirements have crossed the line.

Yes, I did it with Hover Tanks as the poster above points out... but the point is, that it couldn't be done without using some diamonds. And that shouldn't be what diamonds are used for.
  2. Diamond Requirements have crossed the line.

I have been playing this game for close to 18 months and I have been a consistent buyer of Diamonds as someone inside Inno can probably research quite easily. It is getting closer and closer to the time I will cease buying them at all and I may also stop playing the game entirely. Here is why...
  3. [Feedback] - 1.79

One more step is needed in GvG... there needs to be a minimum number of players within a Guild in order to participate in GvG... otherwise, you still have P versus Guild activity. My suggestion is to require at least 5 members in a Guild before they can participate in GVG and possibly a minimum...
  4. New Content Arctic Future - Part 1

I'm waiting on that answer myself. Best change would be to let the player choose which age goods to create once they move into AA.
  5. Assigned Troops dying when their Barracks is torn down

This is illogical! Any existing troops should simply convert to unassigned. It is just as illogical as having all of your remaining goods for a torn down Goods Factory 'disappear' when you remove one to make room for a later age building. On the subject of Assigned and Unassigned... an idea...
  6. Discussion on ghosting vs ghost guilds

One player can create his own Guild, and attack a sector for virtually nothing in terms of goods, against one of many owned by a 'real' Guild that owns a lot of sectors in that area. That 'lone gun' player can immediately release the captured sector. For the original owner of the sector, it...