• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Ikee Locc

1. Ikee Locc

Advertising

But how would then they complain? I swear, if Inno gave them 990 diamonds they'd ask why didn't they gave us 1000? Aid all is great! I hope it doesn't get removed cause of these moaners. I'd watch 15 min adds each just so that I don't have to go through that soul wrenching manual clicking ever...
  2. Ikee Locc

Looking for a Multiguild 1.9 Cirgard

I'm also looking for an inter-guild 1.9 thread. Send me a PM if you can help me out. Thanx.
  3. Ikee Locc

PVP arena oddity

https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/higher-age-units-guide-v2-03.37109/post-325314
  4. Ikee Locc

Guild Battlegrounds Update 2021 - Feedback

I know... I was being sarcastic. New awards suck.
  5. Ikee Locc

Guild Battlegrounds Update 2021 - Feedback

Coins and supplies for awards? What, no medals? ::rolleyes::
  6. Ikee Locc

Not enough events!

Not enough events!
  7. Ikee Locc

Closed August Pirate Contest

My pirate name is: Jolly Puffypants. :lol: World: Brisgard
  8. Ikee Locc

beta spoiler castle-system

Looking forward to this! Does it include lvl 5 GE?
  9. Ikee Locc

Wildlife Event 2021 - Feedback

How many paws per ticket/game is considered decent (closer to getting 1 fully leveled mountain reserve)?
  10. Ikee Locc

New Bug: Statue of Honor/RTV Bug

For the last 2-3 collections, all of my chained building (Statue of Honor, Winter Train, Terracotta Vineyard and Hippodrome) productions keep restarting (I haven;t added or removed any parts).