• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Zzzzzzz...

1. New Content Guild Expedition Level 5 Feedback Thread

This used to be a strategy game, and folks have spent YEARS to optimise their cities, only for Inno now to trash 10 years of history and all of a sudden favour defense over offense... In a setting where there is absolutely no valid defense in the hood in any of the space ages. Are you sick and...
  2. New Content Mobile Video Ads A/B Test II Feedback

So are we testing this on the Live server? I understand that Inno wants to test player reaction, but is it REALLY too much to ask that Inno gets the basic functionality right before deploying in the productive environment?
  3. New Content Mobile Video Ads A/B Test II Feedback

So I just had a video ad to accelerate build time in the settlement, and was stupid enough to click it... I sat through the full advert, only to be "rewarded" by a message that the build time for this building cannot be accelerated, and that this was "Good to know" . Actually, that's not even a...
  4. New Content Mobile Video Ads Feedback

I just had the dubious pleasure of scrolling through recurring quests while an ad quest was on. It goes like this: * Open quest window * See 4 quests (3 recurring plus ad) * Abort one recurring quest * Result: See 3 quests (2 recurring plus ad) * Close quest window * Open quest window * Rinse...
  5. New Content Mobile Video Ads Feedback

Let's just see whether these ads prove to be just as "optional" as incidents, the tavern, GE etc. etc. all proved to be after a few short weeks... As in, "of course you don't have to use / do it, but then you won't be able to finish an event" ...
  6. New Content Feedback for Space Age Jupiter Moon (SAJM)

Shouldn't we just rename it SAM 4.0? Graphics look nice, but why does it take a year to copy and paste essentially the same mechanics for the third time?
  7. Event Forge Bowl 2022 Feedback

I do not know how at which age this hits 34%, but if this buidling adds significantly to the attacking defense boost in SAV, something's probably gone wrong with the town concerned.
  8. Event Hub Discontinuation - Feedback

Would be good if you could "evaluate" this blot on the landscape a bit faster and get rid of it when done.
  9. Event Forge Bowl 2022 Feedback

Am I the only player who is seriously underwhelmed by the "reward" building of this event? Zero FPs and 32 goods on 24 tiles??? I cannot conceive any age where this building would be even remotely useful.
  10. Wildlife Event 2021 - Feedback

First Minesweeper for the Aztecs, now Bejeweled... :mad: why do you hate grown-ups so much all of a sudden? You reckon 4-year olds have bigger pockets? And on an unrelated note, if an event needs that much explanation, there's something seriously wrong with the mechanics of it. Can't wait until...
  11. PVP Arena Returns Feedback

You and me both... I had this one in 7 out of 9 fights, and when I reported it to support as matching system broken, I got some BS response "it is **possible** to get the same opponent more than once" :lol: :lol: :lol: . I find it fascinating that some folks got paid producing this... can't...
  12. Cultural Settlements Update - Feedback

Whatever you'll make us do, please let it not be battleships or other games best suited to 4-year olds...please... pretty please...
  13. Update to 1.99 Feedback

Whoever came up with that "genius" idea of introducing that delay on recurring quests should be sacked, as it renders the game more or less unpayable without resorting to cheats. Are you telling us that you'll pack up, and the last player left should turn off the lights?
  14. Cultural Settlements - Aztecs Feedback

Yeah right... because the Aztecs never existed before some European stumbled over them... :rolleyes: Who or what has been your history teacher? And even we accept this ridiculously white version of "history", how would that explain that IA payers had access to the Japanese settlement?
  15. PvP Arena Feedback

Wonderful to see this gone for now... please take your time "fixing" this travesty... ideally until a week after hell freezes over :P