• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Spartadannycusbloke

1. PvP Arena Feedback

Also why waste troops wait for gbg you can get 20 fps in 2 attacks
  2. PvP Arena Feedback

I've never seen the server I'm in careless about a new addition to the game Alot of bad feedback about it need to be a carrot at the end of the stick it still makes St basil and deal not worth levelling should only be able to fight your era above and below at most
  3. PvP Arena Feedback

Sadly.the worst thing add in my 967 days of playing hopefully they fix the rewards and opponents I should never be aloud to attack someone 12 ages lower spaceships vs knights very poor choice
  4. Inequality in Guild Battlegrounds

If like ge it was 8 guilds from each server the communication wouldn't be there like it is in our server langendorn as you know cursed it's very easily made a nap or thread between guilds also diamond would probably be filled with guilds like wod and dragons from another world would be a much...
  5. Inequality in Guild Battlegrounds

They need to make gbg cross sever like ge then it would end swapping and come down to the amount people can and how quick
  6. Looking for a 1.9 thread

Can any help by adding me to a 1.9 thread
  7. Atomium 1.9 swap

Trying to maximise fighting and farming
  8. Atomium 1.9 swap

I do them too
  9. Atomium 1.9 swap

Worked out today that arc obs and atom together will add 80,000 ranking points in Sam age
  10. Atomium 1.9 swap

Is anyone interested in doing an atomium 1.9 swap as I'm chasing bps aimi g for a high level
  11. Update Guild vs Guild Recalculation Timer Changes

also does anyone know when it will take effect
  12. Update Guild vs Guild Recalculation Timer Changes

shame ive only just started playing gvg and its been a big help having three resets a day to learn the ropes the biggest loses where to the biggest guilds it favoured the littleman to plug away
  13. i aid and vist taverns daily now out of friend request looking for players to add me dannyh657

i aid and vist taverns daily now out of friend request looking for players to add me dannyh657