• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by I Am The Cat

1. New Content Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023 Feedback Thread

Likewise, I could equally say to every other post in this thread "it's up to you, as a guild to change and adapt to become competitive again but not in diamond or top plat league anymore. That's finished and should never have been possible in the first place." But I'd sound like an arrogant eejit.
  2. New Content Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023 Feedback Thread

Thanks for the insight. I didn't realise it was a choice.
  3. New Content Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023 Feedback Thread

I play solo in one world and as part of a guild in another. Are there any plans to make things a bit fairer for solo players? At the moment it's not really possible for us to compete fairly in GbG. Could we not be separated out from the multi-member guilds? We start out at an immediate...
  4. Event Winter Event 2023 Feedback Thread

Why are you finishing every board when there isn't a key on every board? You can always see whether you have a board with a key or not. If there is no key you just wait for the board to re-set. I don't like this event. It's boring and I don't like games based purely on luck. Bring back the...
  5. Event Halloween Event 2023 Feedback Thread

Now that I understand it I quite like it too (hated the old fog clearing halloween event with the dolls). However I watched the videos, read copious tips and still couldn't get the hang of it initially. I had to practice in my other world first and even after I did that it still took a couple of...
  6. Inequality in Guild Battlegrounds

What's wrong with making guilds pay? Did someone suggest this before. I can't recall. So any guild that wants to take over the entire map let them. However once they have occupied say 25% of the map, any advance into an already occupied area would require a payment of 1000 diamonds from the...
  7. How do I stop peeps stealing / plundering from me?

It's not usually an achievement though is it? Mostly it's akin to a 20 stone heavyweight kicking a toddler, stealing their sweets and congratulating themselves on their prowess. It's only something to be congratulated if you've gone after a big hitter with strong defence and still managed to...
  8. New Content Guild Battlegrounds

Yes, I agree - the sector allocation in the GBG is ludicrously unfair. Hadn't noticed it til this time around when the highest sector I can start on is only worth 40 victory points. This compares to the neighbouring guild who are able to start on a sector worth 79 victory points. How on earth is...
  9. Is Egypt settlement a big disappointment ?

I play on a PC but I don't get 3 emblems on the left side of the screen (or any side of the screen for that matter). I've started the Egyptian settlement (again) since that was the only option I got. I don't even want to really play it. I'd rather abandon it and choose one of the others. I've no...
  10. Is Egypt settlement a big disappointment ?

This is my least favourite settlement. I've just finished it for the first time. I thought I'd get one of the old settlements or a new one but I've been taken back to this one again. In another thread (which I can't find now) people talked about being able to choose a previous settlement and...
  11. New Content Cultural Settlements - Ancient Egypt Feedback

The topic of discussion is 'Ancient Egypt FEEDBACK', not 'Ancient Egypt Hints' is it not? The person you quoted gave feedback as suggested by the title of this thread. Back on topic. My personal opinion is that I don't like it either. However one of the reasons I'm not keen is because visually...
  12. The Cultural Settlements are pay to win.

OK. Thank you, Cursedveggie. I don't recall being able to click the boat and choose a settlement but once I've finished the current one I will look. The only option I have ever been given is an entirely new settlement - previous settlements I have played have never appeared again as an option.
  13. The Cultural Settlements are pay to win.

How though? How have you tried it so many times? People in other threads have mentioned repeating the settlements and switching between settlements but I don't understand how you do this. I can only play a settlement once and when the time's up that's it. I can't access it again. Neither can I...
  14. Word Association Game - April

drunk and feeling