• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by I AM COLOSSUS

1. Update Update to 1.231 Feedback

AWESOME ...FINALLY ....AID BUTTON
  2. One Click Aid and Motivate

this is AWESOME 18 worlds i can't aid everyone...now i can thanks inno and everyone is aiding yahoo
  3. nice looking...crappy payout...built and sold for scrap

nice looking...crappy payout...built and sold for scrap
  4. Boost Attack / Def

that is you attack and defence level...when you place your men in attack window ...hoover over them and you will see your stats for attack and defence stats when fighting
  5. Do Not Suggest: GE LEVEL 5

every level has cost of preset medal amount, to make it fair for everyone, better prizes
  6. Event Hub Discontinuation - Feedback

thank you for removal
  7. 200 % more diamond sale

lol i have 17 worlds of diamond mines 700 wishing wells need more lol
  8. 200 % more diamond sale

sadly not yet lol
  9. 200 % more diamond sale

8 months and still waiting, all other guild members have received it multiple times....what gives, you want us to spend money...i am waiting, but running out of patience lol
  10. Winter Event 2021 - Feedback

hey inno if you keep cutting back on things...people will start to quit this game
  11. Winter Event 2021 - Feedback

FIVE STARS ....USED TO LOVE THIS EVENT...NOW IT SUCKS
  12. Wishing Wells as a Daily Special got fully removed ?

willamimi i did that once support re issued my tree in vikings...but stipulated it was a one time thing, they will help you
  13. Wishing Wells as a Daily Special got fully removed ?

not all packages just the 200 percent speacials
  14. Wishing Wells as a Daily Special got fully removed ?

it's kind of sad that inno wants you to buy diamonds, they send out (200) percent more diamond packages and i purchase them every time. now that i have entered mars/asteroid/venus. i never seen a package come my way, my granddaughter plays in ce and gets them every 2 weeks or so, crazy as it...
  15. Wishing Wells as a Daily Special got fully removed ?

sounds interesting, i play on 17 worlds and 16 are farms...i will agree to that statement ...but... we defiantly need more room, i will gladly buy your diamonds inno for extra premium space as a paying customer...go forge :)