• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Hstu

1. Closed Halloween Contest Part 1

2. Riddles - Week 2 August

The ship Zeus Deal Castle Fountain of Youth The Graveyard
  3. New Content Space Age Mars

So, no Mars GE? Waited until after I moved up to start GE, but it still gives VF troops.
  4. Event Carnival Event 2019!

I think that is the first time I've ever heard anyone claiming they had too much space....
  5. Event Carnival Event 2019!

In other events, if you are active, you will get the prizes. This time, it's all just random. I don't have any motivation whatsoever to spend diamonds to try to get more parts, since the possibility is so low.
  6. Historical Questline Genghis Khan

It was smart fabrics that was open, everything else of VF techs are done. Could a mod check out this?
  7. Historical Questline Genghis Khan

After doing a AF quest, I could continue. I had also an VF quest who was not completed, so maybe I should have done that. But quests like this have autocompleted earlier for me. I really hope that completing the last VF quest will let me autocomplete next time.
  8. Historical Questline Genghis Khan

All units deleted must be from same age
  9. Historical Questline Genghis Khan

Think I got it. I've skipped a few techs I didn't need earlier. Guess I'll have to do one of those. :(
  10. Historical Questline Genghis Khan

In earlier quests if one of the options was done, it was solved automatically. So I thought this would be the case in this quest line also
  11. Historical Questline Genghis Khan

Second quest: Research a technology or finish first level in GE. I've researched all techs, and can't do any GE until next tuesday, which gives me what, 2 hours to solve rest of the quests. Guess he will not arrive in my city
  12. Closed Forge Cup - Missing In Action!

1-K, 2-L, 3-F