• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by hondnl

1. New Content Quantum Incursions Feedback Thread

Having played it with the guild for a couple of days , I am sad to say , it will not be a great success. What is the incentive ( the dopamine hit , the yes we won ) to win as a Guild ? Getting higher on the leaderboard, but since all those guilds are becoming anonymous after GVG stopped...
  2. New Content Quantum Incursions Feedback Thread

I will give it a go , but there does not seem any interaction between guilds ? So it is just a GB/GE mix, with barely a competition value to it. But I will give it the good old try.
  3. New Content Guilds Update Feedback

A real disappointment, the one aspect of the game that made guilds really work together. And going the path of the simple mobile game is a wrong one , there are plenty of those already. The uniqueness of FOE was that there was actually a bit of complexity involved. Instead of creating new...
  4. [Global Ranking] [Search->Guilds][Single Letter]

[Process] Open Global ranking , tab Guilds, enter any letter. Or search any non existing guild. [Outcome] It crashes FOE, v1.267 and reloads the page. On desktop /chrome [Version 109.0.5414.120 (Official Build) (64-bit)]/win7 [visual]
  5. Not a Bug: International Server, Social Thread text issues. “ *** *** “

Well done ;) You actually got me there..
  6. Not a Bug: International Server, Social Thread text issues. “ *** *** “

It is all the vowels that are being removed by the system. We have it suddenly also on EN5 *** b c d *** f g h *** j k l m n *** p q r s t *** v w x y z
  7. The 100fps collect cap , why not move it to 500

thanks for your replies... A money policy then. Ok, did not even notice the option was there. but thanks for the clarification.
  8. The 100fps collect cap , why not move it to 500

For most end-gamers on this platform , the 100fps a time collect has been a real drag. When most end-gamers will easily hit 700+ every time they collect. We now got an easy button to motivate all your guild/friends/NB's , that one was debatable. Interaction of users could decline and it will...
  9. Confirmed: Daily quest , supply bug.

No worries, just wanted to report it , so it is known by the devs. Cheers, H
  10. Confirmed: Daily quest , supply bug.

Update : after refresh , I could add supplies to it. So it might be a visual update bug.
  11. Confirmed: Daily quest , supply bug.

Info : When daily quest is on , when collecting a full city ( 2M of supplies at least) none is being added, see screenshot. World: east 1.231.ff8472069f (24.05.2022 11:39), hondnl (280488), en5, en_US, Windows 7, Chrome/102.0.5005.61, 1920x1057, OpenGL Vendor=WebKit Version=WebGL 2.0...
  12. Castle System - Feedback

Do you get Castle point while doing Battleground ? Just did around 60 fights , but it does not seem to appoint points.
  13. Castle System - Feedback

Any known time when it will be launched today?
  14. Do Not Suggest: Expanding Battle/GB's with Orbs for future ages

Been playing this game since 2012, now more as a passive player with my morning coffee then back in the days. The new age has started and as relaxing FOE is , I am in no hurry to move forward , there is no point. Same same... if you catch my drift. Could be something interesting to look a bit...