• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by hmilet24

1. Forwarded: Airship going under other buildings

ok thanks, that's really weird
  2. Forwarded: Airship going under other buildings

World: Odhrorvar Browser and Version: Google Chrome Version 83.0.4103.97 (Official Build) (64-bit) Overview of the bug: Whenever I move my level 6 airship (not sure if the level or building matters but this is the only building it is happening with for me) more than the length or width of...
  3. Boat back from cultural settlements

Wow that's nice of you, I didn't think this was that important. I was just thinking it was gonna be a small feature.
  4. Boat back from cultural settlements

Yeah well I'm not really saying to change the whole game, I'm just saying that it would be a small and easy improvement.
  5. Hello, I have made a suggestion and filled out the form that goes through purpose, details...

Hello, I have made a suggestion and filled out the form that goes through purpose, details etc... and I have also made a poll for it. I am just unsure about how to make that become a formated idea. Thanks
  6. Boat back from cultural settlements

Is that all I have to do?
  7. Boat back from cultural settlements

Thanks
  8. Boat back from cultural settlements

do I just fill that out and post it in here?
  9. Boat back from cultural settlements

how does that happen
  10. Boat back from cultural settlements

I was just thinking the same sort of thing that you use to get to the cultural settlements where you click on the boat and it transports you there, although the animation sounds like a cool idea.
  11. Boat back from cultural settlements

Proposal: Make a functional return boat from cultural settlements that replaces the 'Back to City' button. Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested? I have checked and there are no similar ideas...