• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Hindersplit the Elder

1. Small guilds in GbG

Thank you for your reply. I think your method would also work.
  2. Small guilds in GbG

Paladiac the Pure, The guild I’m in regularly punches above it’s weight class. We are almost always in Diamond League. We have been in the top 3 in some seasons. Your condescending remarks about “if you want to stay small and stagnant, then learn to accept to live by your decision” is what I...
  3. Small guilds in GbG

I posted a comment and questions to Inno Games a while ago. Their response was “We appreciate your feedback on this topic! While we cannot guarantee any changes which will or will not be made, we will be sure to pass on your feedback”. Yah right. Then the said “We would also encourage you to...