• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Heroic Name

1. New Idea: how to improve QI

How about you just get rid of it? compared to actual combat against real time foes - that was provided by gvg - we can now stuff around and rebuild ia stuff. ofc i used to be able to fight across many eras, etc, now we just have this rubbish...what is the point of qi anyway? LOL
  2. The end of GVG

So why are they killing GvG again? was it hurting anyone? oh, thats right, you can play for free. silly ole me....
  3. Plundering – The Roll of Honour

I do like the brief respite from gbg and ge...there is always reset ofc....I hav recently moved to TE in my a world city....plundered a guy who had been attacking me, beat his AF defense with stealth tanks and rogues...my 1st lvl 4 barn !!!! that was a nice POP, pity my am bonus did not kick in...
  4. Galata Tower Feedback!

well if its worth it for goods, those of us in top guilds/hi arc threads will get it to lvl 60 or more quite fast....if its like virgo...well....
  5. Galata Tower Feedback!

lol...like getting in 1st, or collecting on time.....
  6. Plundering – The Roll of Honour

AM has no charges
  7. Galata Tower Feedback!

BOOOO!!!!! fun police at work again. if u dont like being plundered, do something about it! as this is a 3x3 that gives goods all peeps will hav it, while reducing the chances of us honest plunderers making a living....i just put up AM....this is a silly idea imo.
  8. Plundering – The Roll of Honour

Hey is it true inno is putting out a gb that stops plundering? just put up an am, loving the double payouts, esp on trains and palaces....
  9. You should be ashamed of yourself!

what to do when u get disillusioned by your opponents in GvG using script and bots to cheat....u get no redress, no goods or troops back, and the cheaters continue on their merry way...u know who u are....
  10. How do I stop peeps stealing / plundering from me?

its always better to be a shark rather than bait. build your attack gbs and plunder 1st. hit hard, hit early and steal their goods....just for the record, a plunderers favorite thing is fan mail, aka a strongly worded message LOL!
  11. Fall Event 2020 Feedback Thread

thanks inno. i finsihed event quests...tidied up the trash around town, even did dailies to get baking goods.....and still i did not manage a full event set because i did not spend diamonds, i am guessing this has been your most profitable event ever?
  12. Guild Forum Removal - Feedback

fatulgy - your guild obs has no need to inform players of guild norms, such as - trades inhouse/for getting goods. enemies/friends....arc thread rules e.g. no using swap threads (yuk)....but thats cool....some guilds hav a lot more to communicate to new members.....again we run into the desire...
  13. HARVEST FIELD SELECTION

hmmm - this event building seems like a diamond sink - finish all quests and unless u get lucky with incidents (ffs!) u wont get max level.....as for the resultant building, nobody jumping up and down saying a must hav.....
  14. Wanting to buy ARC goods

my friend i hav given away several sets when i was only in CA - i hav a TT (wobble tower as we used to call it!) and down traded to help friends. so far i gave out 3 sets of arc goods for free....2 of my friends now hav Hi Arc! it all depends on the way u want to play - lvl80 Arc is one way.....