• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Harri.

1. Harri.

Closed Repeating History

Columbus - Champion's Retreat Martin Luther King Jnr - The King Leap Year - Portrait of Pope Gregory X111 Yuri Gagarin - Astronaut Statue Isadora Duncan - Wishing Well Mary Stuart - Shrine of Knowledge Elizabeth (Sissi) - Aviary Montgolfier Brothers - Balloon Site Tour De France - Kiosk Albert...
  2. Harri.

Closed Valentine's Day Word Cross!

Here 'tis!
  3. Harri.

Closed Fight or Evade - FoE Crossword #1

Across: 1. Blood 6. Wishing well 7. Mandrubar 8. Hut 9. Expansion 11. Sovereign Down: 1. Town hall 3. Stone age 4. Dynamic Tower 5. Eight 10. Rinbin
  4. Harri.

[COMPETITION] Valentines Poetry Contest 2017

I gaze into the wishing well Enchanted from the start. My quest begins with you, sweet Rose; A chance to win your heart. Although I’m not a man of sword I’ll be your gallant knight, I’ll always be your tower of strength In tournament or fight. And I would trek to Todespass The Mighty Beast to...