• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by HapsterD

1. HapsterD

Soccer Cup 2021 - Feedback

"Last but not least, the Soccer Cup 2021 will be the first event to have its own dedicated spot in the Event Hub's pier. You can get your hands on this pier addition, which grants a huge boost of 150% supplies production for 5 days, by completing Soccer Cup event quests! However, please keep in...
  2. HapsterD

Count to 1 Million!

3. HapsterD

Guild Admin Conversations - Feedback

I don't know if this is the right place to post this. I made one of these Admin-Only threads in the Guild tab. I checked and tested a lot of times who were in this thread and it was the admins-only for a while.. After an hour or so i changed the name of the thread and suddenly this Admin-Only...
  4. HapsterD

Guild Admin Conversations - Feedback

Only message 501+ will be deleted after 60 days... as i understand it I hope your guild doesn't have 500 messages worth of rules :P I like the new feature, already using it right away. I wish there could also be another thread typ for Guild Battleground, where only people with Guild...
  5. HapsterD

Event Soccer Event 2020 Feedback

I have been playing this game for years and joined every event since the beginning. I dont know why so many people are so whiny about this event... just read up on the mechanics and make a tactic on how to handle this event beforehand. as an experienced player i say this is the best, most fun...
  6. HapsterD

June Forum Competition - Spot the Difference

Spot the difference