• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Hans1968

1. New Content Mobile Video Ads A/B Test II Feedback

Like all the things the developers think of in the last few years ooh sorry they didn't think of it they stole it from other games that already had this is another stupid feature placed by some random people that think they are so good in developing games but we all know they don't, they...
  2. New Content Mobile Video Ads Feedback

And again a feature stolen from other games like all the new stuff the think off, ooh sorry they didn't think themselves they stole it
  3. Update Update to 1.209 Feedback

Ooh and then I just find there are still icons for GE and there is anew one for GBG, waste of space as you don't need them, the developers should give this game on a phone to there dads and mons and then ask if they can plays this, I doubt 5hey can, you can see again that the developers don't...
  4. Update Update to 1.209 Feedback

Thank you for the update, this will make it less fun playing, you already take a way the fun with all those stupid repeat eventbquestlines now you make it almost impossible to see where is what, I do not want the chat button on my screen as it is annoying reading market is so much easier then...
  5. [Feedback] Message Center Changes

Hi I have found the new threads horrid , but am becoming accustomed to them i have moved the Guild Threads to the Guild one however i cant remove some Guild Members from these Threads this is unacceptable as when new members join they may be added to everything but new ones don't always know how...
  6. PvP Arena Feedback

if 29 pages here and about 100 pages of negative feedback doesn't tell enough then i don't know anymore, It is a poorly designed feature,, it is unfair, unbalanced and a real shame that it was put up, and then telling us they spend months thinking of this and after 8 weeks on beta it is still...
  7. PvP Arena Feedback

Post on world chat that if you want this unfair feature stopped you need to delete your army and not play, if everyone from EMA to VF take there army down INNO has to come up with something new, what will take them overt a year to develop, in the mean time they can give us our PVP towers back
  8. PvP Arena Feedback

When we all decide to not put a defending army up for the PvP Arena, then no one will play and the devs have to do something, When everyone from Virtual Future down take down there defeding army in the PvP Arena, this feature will end up being deleted as it is not played. My advice would be...
  9. PvP Arena Feedback

Looks like you need to take over, you seem to know alot more then they do, maybe you can restore FoE to it's former glory
  10. PvP Arena Feedback

this also has been killed a very long time ago, as when we started playing you needed to build houses, goods buildings, military buildings and happiness buildings, now in these days with all the event buildings there are, a city doesn't look anything like a city anymore, only look at the bigger...
  11. PvP Arena Feedback

We just want Tower points as that is how you see how you do in your Hood now you can't see anything and the PvP Arena is a messed up feature, unfair, unbalanced, and really a shame that it has been placed at all. Design is not really great either as it looks like the crowsnest, so a lack of...
  12. PvP Arena Feedback

You never know what they do to your game when your not able to check, if they place a messed up feature like this PvP Arena then who knows what else they do
  13. PvP Arena Feedback

You still get a victory pop up and how do you know that you actually get the points as you can't see that or check it
  14. PvP Arena Feedback

that is not really true what you say there mate, as you don't see what points you get and that is what WE want to see
  15. PvP Arena Feedback

Oooh and why does a High middle age start with 7500 points and a future player with 21000 point, how can a player in High Middle Age ever get first in the ranking even if he would be able to win every battle and score 200 points for every battle ?