• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by HaFr1954

1. HaFr1954

Mods vs. Non-Mods

2. HaFr1954

Colossus upgrade kit in future events?

The last update in this thread gas been made a year ago. Is there any news on getting one or more upgrades for the Colossus in diamonds, in events or anywhere else? Are Colossus Upgrades soon available in the Antiques Dealer? The questions for upgrades for these half finished event-items are...
  3. HaFr1954

Trading forge points for goods.

If I am looking at the Market I see trades which also need Forge-Points next to the goods. For instance Someone offers 100 Coffee in exchange for 50 Rubber and 1 Forge Point. How do you do that? I can not find where you and how you can add the Forge Point to the trade? Who has the clue?
  4. HaFr1954

Happy New Year to all players

Happy New Year to all players