• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by hades8840

1. New Idea: Highlight incidents

I didn't know it was on forgeplus but like you said at that price and 8 worlds that isn't even a option ..now if forgeplus was like diamonds and shared across all worlds I would consider it
  2. New Idea: Highlight incidents

That might work on a phone doesn't work on a pc tried it many times
  3. New Idea: Highlight incidents

Must been mentioned at some point but the ability to highlight Incidents in your city as it can be a pain finding them ..Another game I play or used to has the same issue they solved it by having a buff or by using a payment like we do for collect all to highlight the incidents with flag above...
  4. Event Anniversary Event 2024 Discussion Thread

When is the first lot of the rival challenge will be interesting their take on making it easier
  5. New Content Quantum Incursions Feedback Thread

I am sure I am missing something so someone will point it out .. in my QI settlement i have attack bonus (red) of 110% now that should be more I built an aqueduct and 7 victory pillars so that should give me 45% attack bonus plus the 100% in my main city from two forgotten temples ..the pillars...
  6. Event New Mini Challenge Feedback Thread

Lol yeah not gonna happen ..I like doing the rival challenges think there has only been one between beta and live that I didnt complete but this one is pathetic ..you have got that tight that you cant even give the whole item now its some random frags ..yeah will be sitting this one out if any...
  7. New Content Quantum Incursions Feedback Thread

why isnt the viking settlement building giving a attack bonus in QI on beta the building shows as giving a bonus
  8. Event Winter Event 2023 Feedback Thread

maybe I went five days with no key then a few days where each board had a key .YOU will not complete the calendar without diamonds and its doubtful you will get the gold upgrade for the chocolatery from the event winter prizes unless you use diamonds
  9. Event Halloween Event 2023 Feedback Thread

I found the mini game very complicated when it first started on beta and after a few days of a bug on there slowly worked it out ended up in silver tier no diamonds spent so anyone thinking its way to hard ..It isn't just takes either trail and error or go read then you will see its quick easy...
  10. Event Fall Event Feedback Thread

There is 3 chests in the shop for this event I know whats the silver and gold ones are but whats the 3rd?
  11. Event Fall Event Feedback Thread

Looking forward to the event having played it on beta it was great and those jumpin pumpkins IMO are a game changer no more blacksmiths
  12. 2023 Summer Event questions and non feedback comments

Has anyone worked out with a max of 2 moves per roll if we can even get all the upgrades and is it possible to grab the 3 fragment upgrades for the villa
  13. 2023 Summer Event questions and non feedback comments

The only way to do the calendar is with diamonds you have no way of getting it you may and I mean it was a small chance doping it when you could get a key on each day on a board but not now
  14. Event Summer Event 2023 Feedback Thread

You can only get 1-2 progress not the sated 3 as above to add to the feedback I see you dont get a calendar key on each board as per the change in beta but is it a calendar it was hard enough getting a key so you could do the calendar and many tried to complete the board as they know you would...
  15. Event Wildlife Event 2023 Feedback Thread

It is a surprise because of what the two sets are both are at the top of event related items plenty on the list that has been out which can pop up in any event these two are directly related to this event