• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Haagse Harry

1. Haagse Harry

Double Dipping

Is great another word for just lazy?
  2. Haagse Harry

Clarification on the push rule.

So now you have to be a mod to know how things work? Going to pull rank? It is so because I say so? Have a look at the Polish server. They even allow cross deals.
  3. Haagse Harry

What bradype is suggesting falls within those rules and you are free to spend your fp's the way you want. Again, you may not like it, but it is not against the rules. It is actually happening every time a new world opens. The top player gets pushed by others. Did you ever take action on that?
  4. Haagse Harry

No it isn't. If I want to spend 5 fp a day on my techtree and drop the rest in a GB it is my choice. I am even advised to do so in the game tips. As long as I play actively and take part in all parts of the game I am not a pushaccount and I am free to do with my fp's what I want. You may not...
  5. Haagse Harry

Already Suggested: trading inventory items

Really???? https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/swop-shop-or-trade-in-for-events-rubbish.31559/ https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/inventory-amnesty.36370/ https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/trading-things-from-inventory.36355/...
  6. Haagse Harry

Game rules You are free to spend your forgepoints the way you want. If you do not neglect other parts of the game you can not be labelled a push acount. Same as camping it is a game strategy. If you get back more than you donate it is investing, not pushing.
  7. Haagse Harry

If it is on the same world it would be considered game startegy.
  8. Haagse Harry

Shrink kits of the future

You do know those numbers are approximations based on several reports by users???? It doesn't mean a thing. Difference is so small that the chances could be the same. Something I think is more likely. I doubt Inno would have gone to the trouble to make such a small difference.
  9. Haagse Harry

Strip tool

Strip tool????
  10. Haagse Harry

New Content Virtual Future III

VF. Not using the terminals, but even if I would I could. RQ's, special buildings and sets deliver plenty of goods.
  11. Haagse Harry

New Content Virtual Future III

Not only happiness. You can say the same for goods and supplies.
  12. Haagse Harry

Double Dipping

You could write it yourself. Only need to do it once. Why should others do it for you?
  13. Haagse Harry

Event Winter 2017

Don't worry. I would never insult someones intelligence.
  14. Haagse Harry

The end of the Times or Game over?

Nothing better to do?