• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Guillaume Bonnefoy

1. All the worlds the same ?

I doubt I can speak for other people but I was interested to know...
  2. All the worlds the same ?

That's why I said "in case someone is interested". Obviously you were not... :)
  3. All the worlds the same ?

In case someone is interested, I contacted the FoE Support Team with the very same question and this is the answer I got: Each world is exactly the same in appearance. The differences come in the way of how you approach gameplay on each world. You can choose to have a battle heavy world where...
  4. All the worlds the same ?

Thanks for the answer. I must admit that if this is indeed the case (and I have no reason to doubt what you say) I am suddenly very disappointed in FoE. I used to play Civilization where you get to discover a new world every time you start anew, but this is like Groundhog World... :(:mad:
  5. All the worlds the same ?

Thanks for the reply but I am registered...
  6. All the worlds the same ?

Hello, I don't know if it's just me but every time I start a new game on a new world that world is exactly the same one as before. In other words I don't start a new game but the same game over and over again. Same surroundings, same nearby provinces providing the same resources etc. Does this...
  7. A question from a newbie

OK. Too bad. Thanks a lot anyway.
  8. A question from a newbie

Hi, I'm new here and I'm not sure this is the correct place to post this message. If it's not please don't flame me, just direct me to the proper place. Thank you. I've just started to play the game a few days ago and I plan to read the whole content of the wiki page but for now just one...