• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Groovy Prof

1. Groovy Prof

Event Summer Event 2023 Feedback Thread

HANG ON A SEC Just had a shuffle on summer event which revealed there wasn't even a daily key available to find! It's one thing to search for a 1 in 16 chance of finding the daily key, but quite another when it isn't even there in the first place! Daily Challenge gives 1 section of key most days...
  2. Groovy Prof

2022 summer event feedback

i thought the limited time was how long it was on offer for! not that it disintegrates after that.
  3. Groovy Prof

2022 summer event feedback

Yes it allowed you to get the base event special then gave 1 upgrade, made getting the special doable even if working 9 hours and only have time in the evening! I just bought the Summer Prize specials....only because of the forge that gives 10% increase in FP. It doesn't mention it decays in 4...
  4. Groovy Prof

Closed November Kindness Contest

I give advice on how to maximise city builds and put fp on their GB's levels 1 - 5 to help them get started Encourage and advise how best to tackle GbG so they can benefit from extras earn't there. Give examples of what is possible to obtain from GbG in average day We also welcome back ex guild...
  5. Groovy Prof

Archaeology 2021 Feedback

I just tried to get a daily prize today .....8 attempts and nothing filled idol bar up twice.....didn't even get a ferris wheel upgrade just fp.....err why are we getting fp when it clearly states the ferris wheel upgrade and a shrine as options? In the entire event I have got 1...
  6. Groovy Prof

What's happening in GBG

On the contrary I think if your spending 20 of each goods for a negotiation an insignificant reward is the least you should expect Plus if it costs 3-4 units that's a fair old amount of coins and supplies to replace for those at lower levels. It's fine for those with 5 million points plus as the...
  7. Groovy Prof

What's happening in GBG

This last GBG has returned a massive drop in rewards for battles won / successful negs. I can do 8 battles and get no bonuses.....the bonuses are minimal anyway but at least they are something It's hard enough getting guild members to participate normally, but now with fewer rewards, it's a...
  8. Groovy Prof

Unformatted: Achievements should be rewarded.

totally agree What's the point of a hollow achievement? I'd go 1 stage further and suggest a reward for achieving points, milestones if you will. In our guild we have a 'Nice One Centurion' for getting your first 100k points, then a welcome to the millionaires club, then a 10mil...
  9. Groovy Prof

Building Speed Ups

If only I had the diamonds! covid has hit me hard financially so can't even afford to buy them......probably the same as many other players. Yes the feedback has been great cheers, here's hoping they see it 8-)
  10. Groovy Prof

Building Speed Ups

I tried it and had to finish the build Plus had another quest to produce 5 rodeo champions which meant I had to finish a ranch in order to produce the champions.... With a lot of quests when it says build, your right and can delete straight away, but when it states have, you have to complete the...
  11. Groovy Prof

Building Speed Ups

Ah ha, but some quests state HAVE 2 X's or 1 X, rather than build X...which means you actually have to build it. As I have have just discovered! (unfortunately forgot the tavern and started the builds! Doh) Now that's when a single 1 building speed up, in the inventory, would come in handy!
  12. Groovy Prof

Building Speed Ups

Ah but just found a flaw with the tavern speed up. You need to activate it before you start construction. What if you want to speed up a specific building time once it has been started? What if you already have a tavern boost running and are unable to activate a construction boost? Plus for some...
  13. Groovy Prof

Building Speed Ups

Scratch one not so well thought out idea! :) (Replace with slight adjustment) No wonder I couldn't find any previous suggestion for it! lol (Damn wish I'd known last night!)
  14. Groovy Prof

Building Speed Ups

oops! lol Only looked in Inventory Completely forgot about Tavern, but now that you've shown me, will use them!
  15. Groovy Prof

Building Speed Ups

Proposal: To have building speed ups the same as coin and supply speed ups Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested? Yes, Could not see anything, tried my best. Reason: In later eras the building...