• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Great Emperor

1. Great Emperor

Event Hub Feedback

Make this hub like the Settlements. In the settlement, you can choose which settlement you want to participate in. It will be a good idea if you can do the same with the event hub, so that we can choose which event we play.
  2. Great Emperor

STAR GAZER is looking for active members.

Our target is to be among the top 10 guilds in Sinerania.. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- We are a trading guild. Fair Trading only in the trade thread. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------...
  3. Great Emperor

Update to 1.204 - Feedback

This is really annoying. I wish Inno will stop the productions from greying out.
  4. Great Emperor

Guild Forum Removal - Feedback

I dont try to promote that. All I said is that some people use cellphones exclusively. The rest was only an example of how it is used. I personally know a friend who only play on his cellphone. He dont use it when he walk, but he use his cellphone to play games. There is also other mobile...
  5. Great Emperor

Guild Forum Removal - Feedback

Surely there are people who play exclusively on Mobile. It is called mobile for its mobility. It is easier to use a cellphone while walking than to use a computer or laptop. Some people only use one device to access the game, and sometimes that one device is a cellphone.
  6. Great Emperor

[Feedback] Message Center Changes

This is part of a Game Designer's job. To play the game. Yes. Any game developer know the game they design. You can not design a game if you dont play it yourself. It does not mean the game will be faultless. That is why they need testers. Testers is people who test the game and report bugs. The...
  7. Great Emperor

Go to zz.forgeofempires.com and you will get to the Beta Server.
  8. Great Emperor

I know about the button, but did not know what it is called. Thanks for the link. Now I know what it is called.
  9. Great Emperor

What about those who dont follow the rules of the thread - for example when someone place their GBs without adding the correct number of forgepoints in the previous one. Leaders should be able to remove them without banning them from the guild.
  10. Great Emperor

Messeges marked important should be moved to the top and not move with other messeges. After all, new members should be able to see it when they join the guild. I made a guild messege with the rules of the guild. If it is moved to the top, new members will immediately see the requirements of the...
  11. Great Emperor

Update to 1.186 - Feedback

Messeges marked important should be moved to the top and not move with other messeges. After all, new members should be able to see it when they join the guild. I made a guild messege with the rules of the guild. If it is moved to the top, new members will immediately see the requirements of the...