• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Gratski

1. Gratski

Contest day 6

If Statue of Zeus = 5 … Then Mammoth Bones = 5+5+5 = 15 Then Jade Relic = (5x2)-3 = 7 Proof ... Jade Relic - 2 = Statue of Zeus = 7-2 = 5 Jade Relic x 3 = Viking Ship = 7x3 = 21 Viking Ship + Mammoth Bones = 21+15 = 36 Hence ANSWER is 36
  2. Gratski

Contest day 5

The skill given by the first GB of Oceanic Future, Atlantic Museum, was Plunder and Pillage
  3. Gratski

Contest day 3

Wicked Witch
  4. Gratski

Contest day 1

I found 7 differences as marked with red rectangles :D
  5. Gratski

Closed Repeating History

Aviary = Elizabeth (Sisi) Checkmate Square = Albert Einstein Balloon Site = Montgolfier Brothers Astronaut Statue = Yuri Gagarin Portrait of Pope Gregory XIII = Leap Year Hedge Maze = Shah Jahan Champions Retreat = Columbus Kiosk = Tour de France The King = Martin Luther King Jr Shrine of...
  6. Gratski

Closed The Forged Painting

DaegonDrake - I have placed a red square around each of the 15 differences. The little dark window on the dark wall of that tower on the left hand sode of the painting was a tricky one ... it took me ages to find :lol: Thanks for the providing the competion - it was great fun.
  7. Gratski

Forwarded: Add a button to make buildings invisible/transparent

+1 from me. Rearranging city layout would be so much better of we could just see the footprint and name of each building along with the roads. Today is my first day of forum posting ... I wish I'd been here earier. I've been playing since November 2016.
  8. Gratski

Main Game: Griefental --- Guild: Men of the North

Main Game: Griefental --- Guild: Men of the North
  9. Gratski

New Content Great Building Attachments in the Messaging System

I agree - I expected that my message would be posted with the selected attachment following in the message but was disappointed that this can only be acheived by a two-step process ... post message first, then post attachment ... not quite as slick as hoped.
  10. Gratski

New Content Great Building Attachments in the Messaging System

First impression: I'm totally impressed! This new feature is simple to use and effective in getting players directly to your chosen GB for FP swaps, etc. Improvement opportunity: When used in FP Swap threads, I would prefer that the initially posted Attachment values did not update to the...