• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by God Emperor II

1. Closed September Fall Contest

Chocolate 6, Cinnamon 14, Apple 19, Caramel 9, Pumpkin 17
  2. Closed September Fall Contest

Do we reply here?
  3. Wildlife Event 2021 - Feedback

Better than endless fighting or randomly spinning a wheel. That is boring....
  4. Unformatted: Player Designed Buildings

Another reason to suggest a new mechanic like this is to increase the creativity element of the game. After playing so many years, I'm finding all of the new fighting features pretty repetitive and boring so would welcome something other than more fighting - the Mughal settlement looks to be a...
  5. Unformatted: Player Designed Buildings

@Emberguard Without getting into an argument with you, the two statements aren't contradictory. Some people might want to build a weaker form of an event building immediately (e.g. like a 3x4 equivalent of a Speakers Corner) rather than wait for the better item to turn up in the AD or via an...
  6. Unformatted: Player Designed Buildings

@Knight - thanks for the clarification. I don't think that the idea breaks DNS rules but it definitely would be a significantly new feature like Settlements or GBG. Cheers
  7. Unformatted: Player Designed Buildings

@Cursedveggie - perhaps size would be the more effective control then? The trade off would be personalisation versus something that is a bit less less efficient. So the equivalent of a Speakers Corner might be a 3x4 building. (I'm in SAV and have only got 500 Gems from the AD so didn't think...
  8. Unformatted: Player Designed Buildings

@Emberguard: Because you could build them immediately and replace them when you get the event building that is stronger. A more complex building design would take longer to replace with an event building. I'd gladly pay a penalty for a "signature" building. Power gamers would give it a miss...
  9. Unformatted: Player Designed Buildings

Proposal: Allow Players to design their own buildings: 1) Graphics would be drawn from a standard pool for 2x2, 2x3, 3x3 etc size buildings. Players could additionally choose a building colour and a building name (either from a pre-populated list or free text?) 2) Player designed buildings would...