• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Goblin The Great King

1. Goblin The Great King

"Fair Trade" completely unfair. True fair trade calculator

I've now went though all stages of the game. Being in SAAB I can state that even when all the goods are produced from special buildings rates from true fair trade calculator make sense. Still after this period of time I can state that this system is pretty complicated and hard to implement to...
  2. Goblin The Great King

PRO - Arc swap group automatic equal donations calculator

Latest updated: Added "Copy to chat" cell to show what should be done on this Round in text form. Example: Start of Round 2: Goblin The Great King at Gangadhara: Place: 1 with investment: 370 Goblin The Great King at BlackHandPirates: Place: 2 with investment: 155 Goblin The Great King at...
  3. Goblin The Great King

Half a year passed from the topic start. At the moment I see that there is no way this might be a standard. So it's only for certain people to use inside the standing structure to make it more fluid. It's like having an insider information on stockmarket. 1 person will not do much on an...
  4. Goblin The Great King

Agreed on the first 3 things. Need to add one more. Rarity also comes along when you are on new server with only several people in the last ages. As a general rule yes. But to people who are willing to count their resources - it's good to use true fair as a base to plan the most effective...
  5. Goblin The Great King

Completely true. That means that you chose the most uneffective way possible to produce your IA goods. That's why they cost that much to you. That doesn't mean your trade partners should pay for your FP spendings. They can just trade with other people who just built IA goods buildings.
  6. Goblin The Great King

Thanks for the post. This paragraph makes no sence. But your whole point is partially correct and I agree with some of the points, but not the conclustion you got from it. There is nothing fare of giving free VF goods to BA player 1:1. Even if VF player got them very cheap they still worth a...
  7. Goblin The Great King

Brilliant notice. That's exactly what I use now. The current "fair" system is 1:1 and 2:1. So I produce the cheapest good from the "true fair" and trade it much better than 2:1 but still much more profitable for me that producing it by "true fair". My trades fly extremely fast.
  8. Goblin The Great King

Thank you for the clarification. I was answering to particular eaxmple of "I get unwanted goods for helping friend". Still the goods have the price you need to pay (number of tiles used to produce them * time). Doesn't matter what you need now or tomorrow. Every good has it's own space * time...
  9. Goblin The Great King

Yes and No. Yes there are additional factors like GBs, special buildings, rarity and roads. No, the don't matter that much. In most cases roads are distributed equally among buildings. Too close to equal distribution to have it as a valuable factor. Rarity is something that ends while lots of...
  10. Goblin The Great King

Special goods buildings. What era to build? (Tribal square, Terrace Farm, Sunken Treasure etc...)

Menagerie Prosperous Cider Mill Rosarium Royal Cascade Santa's Workshop Soccer Field Sunken Treasure Terrace Farm Tribal square
  11. Goblin The Great King

Special goods buildings. What era to build? (Tribal square, Terrace Farm, Sunken Treasure etc...)

Main table definitions: 1) Population per square. Shows how many people you get from 1 tile of the most effective (people per tile) non premium residential building from the particular age. 1) 8x8x8 production. Shows how many tiles you need to get 30 goods per day if you place 3x8 hours jobs in...
  12. Goblin The Great King

Virtual Era added. Both to the calculator and the trade tables in the post.
  13. Goblin The Great King

Yes. And you can see exactly what are those resources in my calculations. Because of 1:1 trade most people build the smallest chain and in the end there is the shortage of the most expensive goods in the era.
  14. Goblin The Great King

Agent is correct. Rarity is something occuring during only few players getting to certain era. It works only for new servers and new ages. With time it balances out so that efficiency is on the first place. As for efficiency I'll think about adding VF to the document. As I see it now, not too...
  15. Goblin The Great King

Closed Forge Ahoy!

1 - F 2 - E 3 - A 4 - H 5 - D 6 - B 7 - G 8 - C