• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Glide.

1. Do Not Suggest: Make rogues scale stats with age

Proposal: Make rogues scale their damage and range in accordance with age: for example an Iron Age rogue deals 25 damage, while a SAJM one has 1200 damage. Pre-1.5 scaling age rogues have 14 range, post-1.5 rogues have 21 range (14*1.5) Have you checked the forums for the same or similar idea...
  2. Investigating: Aid All still completing story quests

More details: Browser: Chrome, latest version MacOS 12.6 Completed Tight Fleet (previous quest) earlier that day
  3. Investigating: Aid All still completing story quests

I was doing the "motivate or polish buildings of 40 players" daily quest I got using aid all for guild, when my story quest completed itself, dispite me not scouting the province it asked for. I did not realise at the time, and so collected it. This caused the next quest (reach the new continent...