• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by GhostInTheMachine

1. New Content Guild Battlegrounds

Of course, having said all that, its not really all that silly after all! Because it does pay dividends!
  2. New Content Guild Battlegrounds

Actually, I am new. Halloween was the first Event that I was advanced enough to even complete. I did the Bake-off and fall events, but was not able to complete them, not even close, because I did not have the goods or the fighting ability to even come close to being able to do all the quests. So...
  3. New Content Guild Battlegrounds

I don't go that high in battlegrounds. Or haven't yet anyways. I can take half a province in one reset period. I'm not willing to spend more goods on high attrition negotiations. By avoiding those, and doing about 20 negotiations daily, I'm the top contributor in 1 guild and ranked 4th in guild...
  4. New Content Guild Battlegrounds

You can pay 10 diamonds for a 4th turn in battlegrounds. Should I? No. Do I? Sometimes. I only do it when I don't really have the time to do it over again. Suppose that is a strategic decision. Its a choice.
  5. New Content Guild Battlegrounds

I did a 10 good, 4 turn negotiation puzzle just a couple of hours ago. The probability of my finding the correct solution on the 4th turn was 100%.
  6. New Content Guild Battlegrounds

6 goods and 3 turns, I don't have the numbers, but I'm pretty sure I solve those over 50% of the time. And 100% of the time with 4 turns. Nor am I even going to attempt to explain how it is done. You want to know, you need to be a member of my guild. And, 25% to 33% is not equal to almost...
  7. New Content Guild Battlegrounds

Odd! Impossible to solve GB negotiations? Must be a more advanced league or player maybe? I'll have to find out I suppose.
  8. New Content Guild Battlegrounds

I agree. Costs are much greater than what can be produced. Trades help, but if everyone's stockpiles are depleted, they won't be trading either. And working for the guild treasury at the expense of one's own play, well, couldn't ask another member to do that either. The object of GB is to...
  9. New Content Guild Battlegrounds

GvG is already destroyed. As a new player, there's no way I could possibly hope to play GvG, not unless I change guilds. And I'm not willing to do that, especially for an unknown quantity. And GB is the documented attempt to replace GvG as it is recognized that not enough play it. GE, maybe. For...
  10. New Content Guild Battlegrounds

Finding another guild is a last resort option in my opinion. The point being, make your guild work, and if it can't, or won't, then......
  11. New Content Guild Battlegrounds

Don't erect a building for the sake of erecting a building. Erect a building because doing so gives the guild a strategic advantage that affects their final standing in that battleground. If there is a strategic advantage for some building and the guild treasury does not hold the required goods...
  12. New Content Guild Battlegrounds

Numbers in a guild? May be one thing. That spreads out the costs and provides more hits. But what are the capabilities? And yeah, got to remember, they say the first few battlegrounds to find the true ranking of a guild.
  13. New Content Guild Battlegrounds

True, I am a new player, relatively speaking. But I'll probably hit 200 battles per world this championship round. Compared to 2 only, possibly 4, in battlegrounds, in a reset. Bottom line is everyone will be able to do more. But the goal is to get more players involved, help balance out the...
  14. New Content Guild Battlegrounds

Softening attrition only for attack(s) so low level players can. They don't have the troops to spend, and just so maybe they can do 5. So they can feel like they've contributed. Yes, it'll help the high level players as well. But they're breezing through anyways. The idea is not so an individual...
  15. New Content Guild Battlegrounds

I should add, in my guild, the members I have were doing little or nothing in the GE. That changed last week, to even where one completed the entire first level. I can expect this to occur with the Battlegrounds as well.