• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by GenghisDan

1. Not a Bug: I was attacked and plundered after having paid for city shield

I was attacked in my Brisgard city at 2:47 pm game time on Sunday July 5, and plundered by Killerpete. In my Arvahall city, I was attacked and plundered by Wickerhook at 4:01 pm game time Sunday July 5. I had put up 48 hour city shields in both cities the previous night.
  2. Problem with Halloween quest

On the sell or sorrow quest, which requires selling 3 buildings of the current age - I am in Contemporary Age - selling 3 canal bridges failed to satisfy it (I tried this twice) and selling 3 waterfront residential houses also failed to fulfill it. Apologies if this is not the right place to...
  3. Did the game suddenly increase resource requirements?

I woke up this morning to an unpleasant surprise. The game had just raised the amount of resources I'd be required to fork over to acquire this or that sector by negotiating, instead of by combat. I know I'm not dreaming this. I've been keeping a chart the last few days, mostly to get a...