• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Gedrog

1. New Content Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023 Feedback Thread

One item I think needs to be raised, is I think the Tourney building should be open to all levels of competition it is possible to get 2 of these per season, a platinum Guild moving into diamond will be fighting against Guilds that will have plenty of them putting the Platinum Guild at a huge...
  2. New Content Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023 Feedback Thread

I have done several rounds now in Beta 2 rounds in a weak 80 member Guild and then got an invite to join the No.3 Guild in Beta with 60 members I don't think I have seen any complaints here that have not being raised in Beta, prior to this abortion there was the nightmare of 60% attrition cap...
  3. Event Soccer Event 2023 Feedback Thread

Saw the banners for discounts or whatever and seeing as UII will need some extra diamonds in the coming days but when I looked at it closely it is event currency only I sure hope this is not a sign of things to come
  4. Event Fellowship Event 2023 Feedback

The rip off that is the A and B Group In Beta I got A-Group After 875 tasks A Group 10 X Legendary lodge upgrades 7.9 X Manor kits 11 X palace upgrades vs B Group after 875 tasks 2 X Legendary lodge upgrades 4 X Manor kits 6 X Palace upgrades BTW someone that had Golden pass Group A sent me...
  5. Event Fellowship Event 2023 Feedback

Here is why my blood is boiling with the 3 tier prize in Beta I managed to get 10 legendary lodge upgrades after 875 tasks, With the 2 tier pass I have to play too 1225 tasks to get 3 upgrades too my Hero's tavern, something that is basically impossible unless you use time advance so I don't buy...
  6. Event Fellowship Event 2023 Feedback

Hear Hear this sucks Inno Beta is where you try things out not live boycotting out of principle I guess my £700 for two worlds is safe keep doing it
  7. Event Fellowship Event 2023 Feedback

Uhm I know about that why do it on live a better study would have been to open it to all and see how the stats play out I spend up too a £1000 on some events this one will have nothing from me
  8. Event Fellowship Event 2023 Feedback

Why did they re-introduce the A/B group from Beta, I don't have access to the three tiers so boycotting this event let me choose myself
  9. Closed WTII Reboot Week #1 26/06/23

Only Half of them
  10. Player Journal of a wannabe fighter

My main Guild have a rigid program to level 16 GB's to level 60 in phases of three, in a specific order, after that you can do what you want, I joined them in October 2022, and haven't looked back I will finish their main campaign in April Next campaign is to get them all too a 100 and ARC to...
  11. Player Journal of a wannabe fighter

Personally you should get a CC too level 60 and you will make 60fp next do your AO to level 60 another 60 fp then your CDM to level 60 for another 36 fp and you will have another 156 fp fp too invest without having to bleed your troops. You are better off getting the Kraken 46 fp's at level 60...