• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Gerontius

1. Gerontius

Publishing House

Where do I find a Publishing House, Please?
  2. Gerontius

Closed July outdoors activity contest

I wish I was able to take part in the annual butterfly survey. One takes a part of one's garden to observe and count how many appear in a fixed time window. Unfortunately, I need to ask my wife to help me into a wheelchair, which isn't easy. This year (2022) there seem to be fewer Large White...
  3. Gerontius

Galgenschlucht

I found it!
  4. Gerontius

New Bug: Army Management

I have four conscripts fully trained but only three appear to be in Army Management. Is this as it should be or is something wrong?
  5. Gerontius

Galgenschlucht

Having arrived at Mount Killmore, I believe that Galgenschlucht does not exist and I cannot complete my quest! Belay that. I have been misadvised!