• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • The Castle System is now open

Kings and Queens, you now have your very own castle for your city. Learn all about our newest feature here!
  • Forum Contests

Do you want to win great prizes? Don't forget to check out the current contest here.
  • A New World is here!

Our newest world is now open! Read all about it here!

Recent content by Galechade

1. Daily free gift

So app players are getting more rewards than PC players?
  2. General conversation

LOL this is so much fun to come here only periodically and spend an hour or so relaxing and reading all your posts. You guys are nuts and I love it! Thanks for making the EN forum the fun place to be. Others could learn a few things from you all. 8-)
  3. How to make a guild that is successful

And I for one am so appreciative you are not him! I will never ever ask anything in the US forum again because of him and his responses. Some people (agent?) have no customer service skills what so ever. Thankfully KoI demonstrates civility, patience (at least most of the time :P) and knowledge...
  4. How to make a guild that is successful

Even before doing this, I would recommend a player participate in 2 or 3 other guilds first, to get the experience of being in a guild. Then one can see what works for some and doesn't work for others. Learn how guilds work and what they are for, the good and the bad, before you start your own.
  5. Deepity Thoughts -- Logic (Reasoning) v.s. Power (Energy)

Women in general and the way we think. One specific thing doesn't count. That's too easy. ;)
  6. Deepity Thoughts -- Logic (Reasoning) v.s. Power (Energy)

But will men ever understand women? :P
  7. Moaning (Keep all your moaning here and stay here)

You know there's all kinds of moaning. There's moaning when one is aggravated. There's moaning when one sees just how ridiculous some things are. There's moaning when one is in pain. Then there's the good kind of moaning. I'll let your imagination come up with all the ways for good moaning. ;)
  8. Just emojis

:hide: Boooooo.....
  9. How long have you been playing FoE?

Since Sept. 21, 2013
  10. Mobile Chat Feedback

Very cool. Looks like several of us learned something new. Thanks, KoI. :)
  11. How many Gummy Bears?!

12. [Feedback] Message Center Changes

Do notifier rights mean anything under this new message center now?
  13. Mobile Chat Feedback

PC users can also put in emojis. Really, using a PC? How? And a semi colon or colon with half a parenthesis is not an emoji. ;)<---- this is an emoji :P
  14. Mobile Chat Feedback

Nice to see Inno actually making some of the PC player perks available for mobile players. However, please lose the emojis. They take up too much space on the thread and spread the posts out too far. PC users do not have that capability, so mobile users should not as well. Next point.... why are...