• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Fulhamguy

1. Word Association Game - March

Pinball
  2. GbG Who has attacked a Province

It gets so boring other guild leaders saying "Sorry some idiot in our guild is attacking you even though we have asked our guild not to" ?? That is the polite version by the way.
  3. New Content Guild Battlegrounds

Sorry what is the difference between progress of guild and actual GBG performance ?
  4. New Content Guild Battlegrounds

On our world Brisgard, the top guild will take a province in a minute literally. Even in Gold last season they had spread into the middle in the first hour, we did poorly in that one. Funny thing was that the guild that won had a slow start because the guilds either side blocked it in, so it...
  5. New Content Guild Battlegrounds

I believe the MMR works fine, it actually reflects how good the guild is. I dont understand what the number of players has to do with it. One active player is worth more than a whole guild of 80 who do nothing. Strangely there are a few around??
  6. New Content Guild Battlegrounds

I didnt want to do it for a 17 member guild but a larger one is even worse.
  7. New Content Guild Battlegrounds

No that wouldnt work, as a guild we go for the smallest amount of work to achieve the highest position. So we probably could have done more but I didnt want to keep haselling the guild to do more. We were 2nd this time which is what we aimed for because we wanted to try and avoid the group of...
  8. New Content Guild Battlegrounds

Thanks that looks really interesting and see how it works when we start up again in GbG
  9. New Content Guild Battlegrounds

We are a 17 member guild and in Gold got very close to Platinum regularly up against much larger guilds. We have guilds still in Gold that do nothing as in take one sector so far ??? What I am struggling with is how in Silver you can have large guilds who are half active. That makes no sense...
  10. New Content Guild Battlegrounds

The way MMR works I think makes a lot of sense. Amending it for the number of members makes no sense. We have been up against much larger guilds and some of them do nothing. So they go down though why there are still so many guilds in gold that dont take a sector for quite a few days is weird...
  11. New Content Guild Battlegrounds

But I am not aware of any response from Inno, is there ?
  12. New Content Guild Battlegrounds

I can cruise to 40 then it starts to get tricky
  13. New Content Guild Battlegrounds

Traditionally I moved up an era on a Tuesday now it has changed to a Thursday to get the benefit in GbG rather than GE and hood.