• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by FreshDan

1. Closed January Sports Contest

Hi guys...my favourite sports team is the Sydney Swans (I am from Australia). They are an AFL team (Australian Football League - also known in Australia as Aussie Rules). It has been a tradition of my family - my Father, my sister, myself and most recently my nephew have been supporters for many...
  2. FP's for Goods Trades for CdM

ty ::)
  3. FP's for Goods Trades for CdM

Hi R0gue I haven't actually advertised my intentions to anyone in my world yet...was just trying to get an idea about how many FP's I would need, as I would prefer to have all needed FP's straight up so I don't get screwed over. Are you saying that 50 FP's would be sufficient to trade for the...
  4. FP's for Goods Trades for CdM

From what I've researched so far it looks like I'll need 100-300 FP??
  5. FP's for Goods Trades for CdM

Hi all... I have all the prints for CdM and was looking into FP's for goods trades as I am still in Iron Age. I have a fair idea of how it works (i.e. find a dealer, agree on how many FP's to contribute to which GB's and when, agree on which goods to trade etc.). However, I don't have a lot of...
  6. GvG Viability

Thanks Paladiac - great advice! ::)
  7. GvG Viability

Thanks for your reply klods. I just wanted to try being a solo guild (never done it before and I have played the game on and off over a few years). While I'm not working at the moment, I will be soon, and I won't have a lot of time to play. So the less I need to do in the game the better so I...
  8. GvG Viability

Thanks Fantastic ::)
  9. GvG Viability

Thanks a bunch, Paladiac, for your reply - you answered my question perfectly! I am only interested in Guild Power at this stage, and I have already won the Copper League BGrounds (wasn't too hard - didn't have much competition!). So I am gathering that the best way to build Guild Power (to...
  10. GvG Viability

Sorry Rogue but are you talking about Battlegrounds? I'm talking about GvG Map. Interesting what you say about B'Grounds though - I actually find it much easier to negotiate than fight as you get 2 advancements (compared to 1 fighting) and the attrition is easier to cope with via negotiation
  11. GvG Viability

Thanks for your reply Knight - I neglected to mention that I am a solo guild
  12. GvG Viability

Hi all, Looking for some general advice on whether or not (or if not now, when) GvG would be viable/worthwhile attempting for me. My current stats: Iron Age, 18% Attack Boost/20% Defence Boost for Attacking Army, Attached Units: 8xBallista, 8xArcher, 4x Soldier/Legionnaire/Mounted Warrior...
  13. Settlements

Cheers Burpo ::)
  14. Settlements

Thanks GADfan ::)
  15. Settlements

Hi all, I am currently doing the first level of the Vikings Settlement. Once finished - should I do the next level of Vikings or start one of the other settlements (Japanese or Egyptian - I am in Iron Age and the last two settlements won't be available for me for quite a while)? I'm assuming...