• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by frankensteinlord

1. GbG Exploitation must be stopped

I see, glad to hear that.
  2. GbG Exploitation must be stopped

I see, maybe its just my bad luck that i hit that low probability event where you can go 14 encounter without receiving anything. Glad to hear that they havent actually stopped the prizes.
  3. No more GBG prizes????

Did they stop giving prizes in GBG after each battle and negotiations? I just did 10 battles and 4 nego and didnt receive any. This is the firat time i am experiencing this. If there are no prizes anymore, atleast they could warn us beforehand. Ow why would anyone dump their goods and unit in...
  4. GbG Exploitation must be stopped

Did they just stop the prizes in GBG? They should give a warning beforehand. I just did 10 battles and 4 nego without receiving one single prize. If there are no prizes then why would anyone dump their goods and units in GBG? This is just frustrating.
  5. Not a Bug: GBG prizes

What is up with GBG? Are the developers decreasing the probabilitybof getting prizes at all in GBG after each fight or negotiations? I didnt get any prize for continuously 20 fights and 4 negotiations. If not for prizes, then why woulf anyone go and dump all their goods and units in GBG?