• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Adream

1. Adream

2023 Anniversary Event questions and non feedback comment

Size of the event building?
  2. Adream

New Bug: Lag in Battleground

I cannot open GBG!!!
  3. Adream

Unformatted: The two favorite recurring quests always appear first.

The two favorite recurring quests always appear first.
  4. Adream

GBG reward

The higher attrition, the better reward.
  5. Adream

Duplicate: The same items in AD for 3 days!

The same items in AD for 3 days! Korch.
  6. Adream

Not a Bug: The 3-star opponent has always been the same person for many days

In PVP, not sure if it's a bug
  7. Adream

Closed August Pirate Contest

Jolly Hookhand
  8. Adream

Closed July Wildlife Contest

Changbai Mountain National Forest Park is located in the southeast of Jilin Province of China. It is the boundary mountain between China and North Korea. It is the source of Tumen River, Yalu River and Songhua River and a national AAAA tourist attraction. The world-famous beauty, the endless...
  9. Adream

Sniper?

Thanks, it seems this moral rule is more important than any game rule.
  10. Adream

Sniper?

Thank you, Janet, for your encouragement. I really like this game very much.
  11. Adream

Sniper?

I'm a new player, I don't know the rules of FoE at all. Today, a friend told me: Don't put fp on anyone's GB without asking the GB owner. This may cause them to mistake you as a sniper. You should use your swap threads. Is she right? Where is my swap thread? My English is poor, thank you in...