• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by FLKMAMS

1. FLKMAMS

Galata Tower Feedback!

Great building, it gives goods that i dont need, ant it will avoid plundering my royal marble getaways, which i dont really care. I paid 1600 diamonds for it, and I deleted it at lvl 1 xD
  2. FLKMAMS

Cultural Settlements - Aztecs Feedback

Now is when mexican people notice they are playing an european game xD
  3. FLKMAMS

What is your favorites military units

To all those how say "rogues". I would like to know what can you defeat with a 8 rogues army xD Hover Lover Tank.
  4. FLKMAMS

Update to 1.185 Feedback

" We removed the instant-finish construction pop-up while the "sell mode" is selected. " Any necessary subtitle?
  5. FLKMAMS

2 waves army II

i´m using 1 heavy + 7 roges from IA it doesnt matter what i have in front of me or attrition. I´m in FE now xD
  6. FLKMAMS

warning about age changes....

1 year and a half here, in 9 worlds xD
  7. FLKMAMS

Unformatted: Unused forge points

Interesting (arc point). I also stopped at 110, but just because i want to lvl my AO up to 100 before resuming my arc. I understand arc was the no doubts before gbg, because there was no many ways to get forges. But I dont have that clear now.
  8. FLKMAMS

[Feedback] Message Center Changes

But can i have some kind of Telegram "inamovible top" ?
  9. FLKMAMS

Already Suggested: Production overview

well, we used to have something like that...
  10. FLKMAMS

Blacksmisths and high eras

Well, I´m in FE, and I´m deleting 17 BS today. I have 34 (+10 sleigh builders in previous age)because I like to do events fast. I did this one in 1h and 30m max. The mean reason is, I was always afraid of needing many days to do an event, and a possible early good price at the same time. But I...
  11. FLKMAMS

Do City Shields actually work?

perhaps you chosed the defensive bonus instead real shield city
  12. FLKMAMS

Pirate Maths!

is that right? Line 3: Pirate = Royal - 6 Line 4: Pirate = Royal (3 pirates / 3 = 1 pirate) That means pirate can be 18 and 12 at the same time? is it a quantic Pirate or I forgot maths?. for me both reasons are possible xD In any case, if royal is 18 and pirate 12, The "?" would be 45...
  13. FLKMAMS

Player When you play like you're Canada

I think that sounds great. honestly. There are two ways of playing this game: enyoing the game acumulating boost and army to be connected 24/7 and do the max possible number of battles...., or developing your city as a real one. Ant this is the second way, in my opinion, a beautiful relax way...
  14. FLKMAMS

Inequality in Guild Battlegrounds

in that case i was wrong about the final pot (invidivual, not guild). But I think that is the worst. Some guilds cant get more than 4º...5º... just because it is impossible for them. That means those who fight a bit more because they can, will get nothing for it just because the rest of the...