• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Fling Flung

1. 2023 Summer Event questions and non feedback comments

I think they have, I have a key now every 2nd board or so…. I have no proof but statistically it seems impossible to be simply random. Thanks Inno, that was a good fix!
  2. 2023 Summer Event questions and non feedback comments

let’s rephrase: Getting the Calendar without spending diamonds is close to impossible. And the first 5 days I had not seen any key on the boards (as in more than 5 boards).
  3. 2023 Summer Event questions and non feedback comments

I wasn‘t able to obtain a single key yet… not sure how to catch them.. but calendar is lost unless I spend massive diamonds
  4. New Content Mobile Video Ads A/B Test II Feedback

and now not even possible to watch ads, i.e. features blocked…
  5. New Content Mobile Video Ads A/B Test II Feedback

Ads on incidents … what the hell? Next time GBG a video prior to each fight would be also good and help destroying the game play… Friends Tavern, got to watch a movie and get 1h boost, no video on PC and freaking 4h of boost… that’s discrimination of mobile players… unhappy customer! (in case...
  6. Ads on the board.

Ok, a few ads here and there I can stand, but what have done? Incidents with ads? I highly recommend to remove those at least. Really overdone. Game became ad watching and on top I know these ads by heart already… Game destroyed!