• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by FireStorm-X

1. Forum FOE Birthday Contest Feedback

Giving it a go :)
  2. Do You Hate Unfair Trades?

LOL just had a good thinking outside the box moment, Player on friends list joined guild collected about 4 pages of goods they needed and then left :) now that is what I can using your head. Sent them a nice massage, saying well done and 10 out of 10 :) and they didn't need to spend 1 FP :) I...
  3. Do You Hate Unfair Trades?

That is life for you LOL
  4. Do You Hate Unfair Trades?

So far on this thread I have seen 2 Ideas, that I would like to see added, first Open Market only tab (mainly so you do not flood Guild market with extra trades) and the donate to guild member :) Trading can be a important benefit to a guild, supplying goods for Research/GB/GE/GBG and helping...
  5. Do You Hate Unfair Trades?

Mainly to Help in my own way, I do use some goods for GE and GBG, but even that helps the guild I am in as it helps gain crowns for the Guild ;) I am in a small guild on one world, where I am the only member that dose GBG and mainly GE, just got the Guild to level 18 tonight :) that helps Guild...
  6. Do You Hate Unfair Trades?

Ok Why, well when I first started playing FOE, finding goods on the market that I needed was hard, it would be there and I would have the wrong goods :( so took time to get what I wanted. Now I can put out all combos of Goods so that if you need something, you can find it for whatever goods you...
  7. Do You Hate Unfair Trades?

No problem with Guild or open trades being taken, in 48hrs I had 230 trades taken. 170 were open Trades and 60 were Guild only Trades. But mote point know as I have left guild as we still had a few members that were not happy, so I decided that it was better for me to leave and Trade the way I...
  8. Do You Hate Unfair Trades?

Not for GBG Buildings, but for Negs :)
  9. Do You Hate Unfair Trades?

The Problem I had was when I rest my Trades I had 67 Pages of what would be Guild Fair Trades + Open Market fair Trades, Total of 670 Trades. Not sure putting them on Guild Trade thread would have been a good choice LOL. That was what I meant by it would not work for me :) If I need GBG stock...
  10. Do You Hate Unfair Trades?

Yep tried posting a Few Fair Trades on guild Thread and worked out I would flood it and take forever for Members to go through it lol, That was when I decided to just put more Guild only Trades up on Market. Much easier and effective :)
  11. Do You Hate Unfair Trades?

Not Guild leader as I joined a new Guild (I did inform on way I trade, when I joined), Teest is one of the leaders and why he posted on here to find out how other players feel about fair trading as Guild dose not have Trade rules at present. I was asked to stop Trades while it was looked into...
  12. Do You Hate Unfair Trades?

I understand that Guild members will be able to see them, But by offering a equal amount of Guild only Fair Trades, they should be able to find the deals they need without needing to take Open market trades. A lot of work making sure Trades stay balanced, But I have been Supplying Guild Members...
  13. Do You Hate Unfair Trades?

This was a issue when I joined Guild :( and I stopped Trading for a while, new system is working at the moment and I will keep watching to see how it gose. If Guild Members start taking Open Market Trades, I will take them down and work on it again, but at the moment it is working. I might have...
  14. Do You Hate Unfair Trades?

Hi there I Reset my Trades last night, making sure I matched the number and type of trades with Guild fair Trades and open market Trades, in 24hrs I have completed: 35 Guild Trades, all checked and all Fair Trade Filled 8 Guild Trades on Market and Trade thread in Guild 43 Open market Trades...
  15. Do You Hate Unfair Trades?

Ok managed at last to get onto Forum :) Hi All I understand a lot of Guilds have Fair Trade rules, as such I would not join a Guild with these Rules due to the way I trade on the Open Market as they would call it Unfair. But to Guild members I will always Trade by Fair Trade rules or at a loss...