• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by *Firefox*

1. *Firefox*

anyone else just sticking around to see if INNO will create someting that feels like gvg ?

Till today there is nothing in FOE that compares to GVG.
  2. *Firefox*

Kraken or not?

3 years later and I still survive without Kraken
  3. *Firefox*

Event Wildlife Event 2023 Feedback Thread

I asked at our Guild, no one get it to Level 9 I only use the Hammer and buy it with Diamonds.
  4. *Firefox*

Use the free Tickets every Day and get much as possible paws
  5. *Firefox*

Someone here get the Panda Reserve to Level 9 ?? I was online every Day, I use all free Tickets on-time, spend Diamonds and still can't get Level 9. This Event sucks so much
  6. *Firefox*

Very bad Event, even with Diamonds I can't get the Panda Reserve to Level 9. I am pissed...........
  7. *Firefox*

New Bug: Forge turns 9

On our ninth birthday, we would like to recognize the people who made it happen - you the players! As recognition, we will be handing out boosters which can be collected for the entire day! Please see our Forum post below Click on the Link Result: Oops! We ran into some problems. You do not...
  8. *Firefox*

Kraken or not?

Why not? It will give you more FP then Kraken.
  9. *Firefox*

Kraken or not?

GB List: ARC 101 Zeus 71 CDM 70 CoA 71 Tor 16 Inno 71 Traz 70 Hagia 70 CF 70 Basil 10 HC 11 Cape 71 AO 70 So I am thinking now to skip Kraken and go on with TA. If I want more FP then I better get my ARC more up. How usefully is the First Strike Feature from Kraken?
  10. *Firefox*

Kraken or not?

Hello, is Kraken useful or not? I am not so sure about it. Because its not easy to Level and need a lot of FP. If I bring my ARC over 100 I can get more FP out from my ARC then from Kraken. So I am thinking to skip Kraken. Is this First Strike Feature from Kraken all this FP and effort worth...
  11. *Firefox*

Not a Bug: How to apply for the Newsletter?

Hello, how to apply for the Newsletter? Is there any Way to do it? Greetings Firefox
  12. *Firefox*

Fixed: Newsletter reward

How to apply for the Newsletter?
  13. *Firefox*

Spot The Difference -February 2020- Week 1

Feathers green - blue Forehead middle Chest middle Feather man right woman right red - brown ------------------------------ Federn grün - blau Stirn Mitte Brust Mitte Feder Mann rechts frau rechts rot - braun
  14. *Firefox*

Guild desapear.

If a founder delete the Guild, the Guild must be empty. Right ?
  15. *Firefox*

Contest day 6

5 + 5 + 5 = 15 5 + 7 + 3 = 15 7 - 2 = 5 7 * 3 = 21 21 + 15 = 36 36