• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by DESYPETE

1. anyone else just sticking around to see if INNO will create someting that feels like gvg ?

who cares about words ? they get rid of one game that many enjoyed they replaced it with a game that your troops stocks are useless in, your attack def boosts are useless, even your goods are worthless !!!! if i want to play the game again i can simply start a new game in a new world !!! i dare...
  2. New Content Quantum Incursions Feedback Thread

had a chuckle at that : ) but i was just thinking who in the right mind wants to play a game, that starts all over again. your troops dont count, your citys bonus dont count, your goods dont count ? and you can pay again to try to get a bonus that will not count ?
  3. GvG & QI - an evaluation and retrospective

just dont play the games like QI i am not playing it as its crap, i am getting more and more home time now and this game is losing its appeal i am losing my hunger to push to be a good fighter i can not be bothered, but then i have done it now for a long long time. i have been used to the way...
  4. New Content Polynesia Cultural Settlement Discussion Thread

i have only ever done 2 settlements i gave them up as a waste of time and never needed the buildings they gave out as prizes and i am so glad i never did waste my time on it, i was wondering if i should give it a try as those buildings they give out now have some decent stats but i have plenty...
  5. New Content Quantum Incursions Feedback Thread

the only good thing about this incursions game is its optional to play it or not, i tried it when it was out like i said i would to give it a fair go, and over all its just crap i will not be playing it and i suggest all those not interested in it do not bother playing, remember when they first...
  6. anyone else just sticking around to see if INNO will create someting that feels like gvg ?

i am just loging on doing a few fights in gbg and collecting i tried the new incursuion game and its crap will not be playing that, there is to much rubbish in this game it used to be a simple fighting game now its a crap guild game
  7. New Content Quantum Incursions Feedback Thread

most of our guild are trying it and from the start its clear not many like it its just like starting a new game from iron age all the years of building up my main city count for nothing, no boosts are added, no goods, and no dam troops they are all worthless might as well delete the main city ...
  8. New Content Quantum Incursions Feedback Thread

i am now convinced, this game is out to destroy itself, it really doesnt give a crap about the players it must want to finish this game off as all its done is got players backs up and most players are doing a lot less now, spending less time on the game as there is just to much to do
  9. New Content Quantum Incursions Feedback Thread

dont think i will bother might just become a lone player with no guild its justs like another level of a ge map, mixed with some event features and of course there is a special pay section which counts me right out of this game. but i will try it one time as i can not make my mind up just based...
  10. The end of GVG

it so the prize hunter spenders can have a few more buildings that they must have and are happy to pay for them. still i guess this outfit can do as they please they had our money and now decide they will change everything around to suit themselves and there bank balance. its amazing just how...
  11. New Content Guilds Update Feedback

lol what like they held a vote on nerfing the attack gbs ? from 5% per level down to 3 % ? like the vote they had about gvg being forced onto players when it was first out ? every time this firm wants to make a change it does it without the players wishes ever taken into account. spend as much...
  12. New Content Guilds Update Feedback

yet again the makers just do as they please and ignore players wishes, not even a vote on weather gvg should remain or go, how dare anyone just wipe out a side of the game that players have been playing for such a long time, it shows a total lack of care for the players, this new raids thing...
  13. Good Tips's

quit before you build up a city and then find everything gets changed its so disheartening. remember the game devs change anything and everything at the drop of a hat so do not spend money on building up a city only to find you wasted it
  14. The end of GVG

by the sounds of it i will not be playing either, all my troop stocks i have had over all the years will be worthless once gvg has gone, had hoped this QI thing would be some kind of replacment but it appears not i have given up 3 worlds i was playing in and now they are just diamond farms can...
  15. Event St. Patrick's Day 2024 discussion

more prize bingo events i wonder why players dont spend there money on bingo sites ? as at least they would get a chance to win something worthwhile