• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Farticus Smellificus

1. Improve "Battle Results" buttons in app version

Correction: I likely did it with the underside of the middle finger. Something like this: Or this: Farti Edit: BTW, I did try to take a picture on the actual results screen but I kept doing the accidental touch I mention so it was easier to just get a pic of a battle. Also updated OP with...
  2. Improve "Battle Results" buttons in app version

Well the proposal came about due to accidentally touching that area of the screen on my phone. Not with my fingertip in some sort of a blind stab at the screen, but due to the way modern smartphones have a screen right to the edge, and the way the phone is held. It's so easy to do. I touched the...
  3. Improve "Battle Results" buttons in app version

I'm actually starting to doubt that people would use the sides of the screen to close this window. It's just not intuitive. My reasoning is that in two-stage battles, after battle 1, tapping this area (accidental or not) calls up the "Surrender" dialogue box, which can unnecessarily delay you...
  4. Improve "Battle Results" buttons in app version

LOL, correct. But they can always obtain diamonds the other way 8-) Farti
  5. Improve "Battle Results" buttons in app version

It's only a bad tip if you don't have many diamonds. When you have over 200 wishing wells/fountains of youth/hedge mazes like I do then it's a really good tip as once you've bought all the expansions, the diamonds just keep piling up lol. Off topic yes, but some people think I need advice on how...
  6. Improve "Battle Results" buttons in app version

I'm dragging you back in here LOL to read my edit in the original post. Didn't you know you had to press "a precise spot" on the browser? Farti
  7. Improve "Battle Results" buttons in app version

I really should have researched this a little more before the original post. The same situation in the browser version forces you to click the specific button. The mouse "click anywhere" feature will not close the window. This is what I'm proposing the app version should be like. I will edit...
  8. Improve "Battle Results" buttons in app version

Thanks @joesoap Precise and to the point. ;) Farti
  9. Improve "Battle Results" buttons in app version

Fair enough, but I wasn't asking for advice on how to spend diamonds. I'll spend thems as I see fit, and I never consider any of them wasted. For the less knowledgeable, inexperienced players, here's a tip: diamond healing after a battle gets you back into battle super quick as you don't have to...
  10. Improve "Battle Results" buttons in app version

You seem to be hung up on one aspect of this and miss the point of the proposition. There are plenty of people with champions they've won, but don't have a champion's retreat. Yes the onus is on the player to protect these champs. Inno have provided a diamond heal button for this, but an...
  11. Improve "Battle Results" buttons in app version

OK that wasn't clear from your post. It looked like you were asking about the app. Farti
  12. Improve "Battle Results" buttons in app version

If you don't play on mobile you're just muddying the waters of this debate by offering opinions. Your question confirms my above statement. However, in answer to it: There is no pointer. Farti
  13. Improve "Battle Results" buttons in app version

Really? How many seconds does it take for you to press "auto fight" or "start battle"? I'm not asking for an extra button press, just to correctly implement the one Inno have provided. Farti
  14. Improve "Battle Results" buttons in app version

You're running away totally off topic here. By this rationale Inno should prevent players building GBs from eras ahead too. That'll be a popular idea. Anyway, back on topic. I do agree with your earlier concept idea for the messages. Once text is entered then to close the window should have a...
  15. Improve "Battle Results" buttons in app version

Really can't see how this would slow down anything battle related. This window is compulsory and the screen needs to be tapped (somewhere) to close it. What I'm asking for is that the "somewhere" becomes the actual button that is provided, not four different locations - the button, the X, the...