• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Fahch Ze Wahch

1. Do Not Suggest: Useless Great Buildings Revamp

These are merely ideas. It doesn't mean that what I have mentioned specifically needs to be done. It is supposed to be more constructive, and not offend any players. I understand that there is a strategy to be followed, and some GBs can be built then removed to be replaced by better buildings...
  2. Do Not Suggest: Useless Great Buildings Revamp

Well I did go through all the "Do not suggest" thread, if that is what DNSL means, but didn't see a title that mentioned the GB revamp. These are ideas, and surely they won't fit everyone's taste. Happy with the game as it is, but thought that maybe some parts could be improved or have an added...
  3. Do Not Suggest: Useless Great Buildings Revamp

InnoTower could reduce the number of FPs required for Research ;-) At the end of the day, aren't they the developers and researchers for the game? :-)
  4. Do Not Suggest: Useless Great Buildings Revamp

DNSL? not sure what DNSL is. Nope.
  5. Do Not Suggest: Useless Great Buildings Revamp

Revamp of Great Buildings Proposal: Revisit and Revamp some of the GBs stats and bonuses Reason: There are quite a few Great Buildings that players don't even bother to use, and this is a waste. At the end of the day, GBs are supposed to be "Great", and should at some point grow to be much...