• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Eva the Everlastings

1. Forwarded: Guildmate Last Online for mobile app

Agreed too. Most of my guild play on the App, why are we the poor relations?
  2. New Content Guild Battlegrounds

GBG needs more variety of rewards and also needs to be greater spread for the rewards that are there. In Gold League with 8 Guilds 1st place gets 65 SoH pieces and 273,000 Guild Power, 2nd place gets 57 SoH pieces and 239,800 Guild Power : 8th place gets 47 SoH pieces and 195,300 Guild...
  3. St Patricks

My drinks factory won’t open any ideas?
  4. GBG last hits on a province

I would like to see who started attack on each province as it’s too late once it has started to stop it. lots of people are asking for this and we have the same problem of people doing their own thing and not working together.
  5. New Content Guild Battlegrounds

I know they have but I’m just trying to add weight to it so that Inno might do something about it
  6. New Content Guild Battlegrounds

The balancing is definitely not working. We are a level 44 guild with 41 players this season back in silver league and wiping out everyone else. Last season we were in gold and were thrashed. There are only 4 guilds in our world in platinum and none in diamond. This needs to be sorted Inno
  7. New Content Guild Battlegrounds

- There should be a log of player actions just like in the gvg - To avoid diplomacy issues and wastes, it should be possible to allow only a few members to place a new "siege"
  8. New Content Guild Battlegrounds

Personally think there should be a bigger difference for the rewards between 1st and 2nd etc. Rightly or wrongly we blitzed our battleground and 1st, 2nd and 3rd were promoted to gold and they spent a lot less than us to get there. i also think the province naming convention could be a lot...
  9. New Content Guild Battlegrounds (concept)

It’s probably been said, but the reason that people don’t play GvG is that they don’t have access to a PC or Laptop. 90% of our guild play on iOS or Android. If FoE was a game for PCs only it wouldn’t have that many players, so either ditch GvG when GbG comes online or no GbG on PCs - Simples.
  10. Guild Forum

+1 on this point. We definitely need the guild forum accessible on Mobile and I would also include the chat. Cannot think why Inno would make the game so different for mobile users as fewer people are using PCs these days. Also to hijack this post a little, mobile users also need something...
  11. Update Update to 1.129

My iPad is still showing me on 1.128 and there isn’t an update in the Apps store. I have the inventory search but not the Arc reward, haven’t looked at the Daily Challenge? I am on Fel Drangheyr and yes I have logged in and logged out many times, very strange.
  12. iOS and Android v PC

This has probably been discussed elsewhere, but playing on iOS is like playing a different game from the PC users. Cannot see or manage a guild forum, enter GvG, when a guild member hasn’t been logged in for 2+ days, when a GB is going to produce and probably other things that I can’t recall at...
  13. Forwarded: [Forum] Guild Forum

Plus 1 for the Guild Forum to be added to the App
  14. New Content Great Building Attachments in the Messaging System

I also agree that it should be a snapshot of the GB points when you add it as Gondor and others have said. Inno should also fix the bug that over types the attachment icon and frequently breaks up words on the line breaks. And finally allow you to type as well as add an attachment. Apart...