• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Euclid the Wicked 716

1. New Bug: Daily Challenge not working

Yes, that would be a solution, but no, all from the current age. And the challenge ended so I lost 80 goods....
  2. New Bug: Daily Challenge not working

I donated 80 goods to the treasury as per the challenge, but it has not identified that in the challenge.
  3. story quest not updating

ok, crap ... thanks
  4. story quest not updating

The story quest is for a dojo, and recruiting 3 augmented samurai. I have a dojo and the 3 samurai, but it is not being picked up by the quest?
  5. Royal Garden Set

thanks for your help
  6. New Bug: Blank Cont. map

I also have no sectors available. I have cleared the cache, but the 'explore' button is greyed out
  7. GB Etiquette

How can I tell who put points on my GB? I try not to level certain buildings (Alcatraz, CDM etc, where leveling uses up the rewards from those buildings) and would like to tell people who level mine that I'd appreciate them not doing it. But how do I know who did the leveling?
  8. Royal Garden Set

And on the other side of the ruins I have a King (no extra - why is that?) Queen (+1) King (+1) Queen (+1) Queen (no exyta because next to a queen)
  9. Royal Garden Set

OK, I see that, but I have the garden ruins next to a queen and a king on one side, and the King has an extra point, but the queen does not.
  10. Royal Garden Set

Why isn't this giving me the bonus from being next to other RGS buildings? It is next to another Queen statue that does get the points and there is yet another queen statue that also does not get the points nect to this one ?
  11. New Bug: Drones awarded but not appearing in my army

they turned up a couple of hours later (no filter changes in the interim)
  12. New Bug: Drones awarded but not appearing in my army

I received 4 drones from GE, but they never appeared in my army. But I also have a quest that requires having 4 drones and it says I do have them. Wehre are they?
  13. Closed August Pirate Contest

Matey-CannonShooter
  14. New Bug: Rogues not appearing in army

Thanks, you are right, this is confusing
  15. New Bug: Rogues not appearing in army

Screenshot of my army and the rogue hideout