• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by enerva

1. New Content Quantum Incursions Feedback Thread

QI certainly does not "replace" GvG. I was dubious about gvg when it launched, suspected it would be taking way more of my time and credit card than I was ready to put into this game -and boy was I right. GvG was about fighting real time, doing split second decisions, distracting and...
  2. New Content Guilds Update Feedback

1) You can play gvg with eg 5, and it works very well in today's gvg. You can't do that in gbg so small guilds get very little out of it. 2) Your (materialistic) guilds never quite got the thing in gvg that really hooks players (split second decisions, outwitting the opponent, surprising them...
  3. New Content Guilds Update Feedback

Another vet here saying goodbye to the game once the final curtain is drawn to the feature that made FoE The Game for me. The split second decisions, outsmarting your opponent, surprising them with your tactic moves, honing your teamplay to the level where everyone knows what your team's next...