• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Empress Jadis

1. Empress Jadis

Event Halloween Event 2023 Feedback Thread

Thank you :) - so I am just dumb then :P
  2. Empress Jadis

Has something been tweaked or do I have a bug, or am I just dumb? I swear they said the cooldown period for card decks was 12 hours and that seemed to be the case initially. However, on Sunday night (technically early hours of Monday morning), I used all 3 decks between around 1am and 3am and...
  3. Empress Jadis

The button to use the biggest health potion (cost: 85 teeth) is greyed out even though I have 1000 teeth. I have 5 health points but the card I'm facing could take me out and the biggest potion is still just about better value even though one of the points would be wasted. Is this because.... a)...
  4. Empress Jadis

2023 St Patricks Event questions and non feedback comment

I'm subscribed to the newsletter and usually receive the email with the free event currency on, or about, the starting day of an event. I haven't received this for St Patrick's yet - do I have a problem or has it not been sent out yet - thanks x
  5. Empress Jadis

Forwarded: Hide Defending Army v3

or perhaps move them to the very end (far right). It would be less of a pain to have to scroll through on the much fewer occasions that I want to tweak my defending army than having to scroll on the very many occasions I want to swap out troops for battles.
  6. Empress Jadis

Forwarded: Hide Defending Army v3

I also vote 'yes' - it's something that has been annoying me for a while - especially when I'm naughtily playing on my phone during a quiet spell at work - the blue defending units take up almost the whole width of the selection bar for some unit tabs on my tiny phone screen, resulting in a lot...
  7. Empress Jadis

Unformatted: Scrolling between buildings

I would vote yes too if there was a poll on this. Never understood why this isn't already the case. And while they're at it it would be good to add the same functionality to the phone app which doesn't even have it for buildings that haven't been assigned productions (possibly only military ones...
  8. Empress Jadis

Closed January Sports Contest

TEAM: Knights of Nottingham SPORT: Jousting/Tournaments WHY I CHEER THEM ON: Because they've been around a long time, have twice been World Champions and are incredibly entertaining to watch. Because I usually find most types of sport boring to watch unless I am also participating but...
  9. Empress Jadis

New Bug: Incidents not collecting

This is still happening to me - yesterday only 5 of 14 had a reward, today only 3 of 9 (for the whole day each time)
  10. Empress Jadis

What does this Frame mean?

Thanks all, nosey-ness sated. @klods hans - very funny, get the newbie to change her name to 'King' Jadis :lol: I worked in a Security Team for 20 years so I don't fall for the ol' 'Tartan Paint' and 'Long Weight' tricks anymore :P
  11. Empress Jadis

What does this Frame mean?

Hi, fairly new player, sorry if this is a dumb question. This is how the avatar for one of the players in my neighbourhood looks in the neighbourhood tab of my social bar. Never seen the fancy gold frame before. Looked him up in player ranking, looked at his city, guild and GBs - nothing special...
  12. Empress Jadis

BA Newbie - request help with 'win battles' quest - PvP not unlocked

Thanks all - I did give up after Quest 52 as I didn't want to get even further ahead of myself on the map - @Paladiac the Pure and @shad funville the 23 rd - thanks - level 6 is more than I'd hoped for and I'll try again next year. I'm planning to Age up to IA in the next few days and...
  13. Empress Jadis

BA Newbie - request help with 'win battles' quest - PvP not unlocked

Update: after checking my inventory, it seems that even with not being able to finish all the Quests, I still managed to collect x1 Suishun Mill x1 Suishun Mill selection kit x4 Suishun Mill upgrades which, if I understand it correctly, means I can still have the Mill at level 4? or 5? More than...
  14. Empress Jadis

Spring Event 2021 questions and non feedback comments

Hi @Cursedveggie Thanks, I wasn't aware of that, I thought I'd finished the tutorial with Stone Age. Unfortunately I was near the end of the BA Story Quests - it was that which had taken me all through the BA map before the Event started. No intentions to stay in BA, I just wanted to get the...