• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Fall Event 2021

Calling all Bakers! Read all about the Fall Event 2021 here!
  • Forum Contests

Do you want to win great prizes? Don't forget to check out the current contest here.

Recent content by EmperorFor2020

1. Guilds - How to connect to another player via either the Invite player button or searching for guild

Edit: is there a way to have the 4 worlds he has played sofar on his iPad to "migrate" to an EN server?
  2. Guilds - How to connect to another player via either the Invite player button or searching for guild

Well, that´s a good point, Forwandert! On my PC I can easily see the URL, which is https://en4.forgeofempires.com which is I believe proof that I´m on an EN server. On the iPad, when he´s changing the flag from Dutch to UK, FoE pops up a message : `Login failed: Incorrect player name.´ Does...
  3. Guilds - How to connect to another player via either the Invite player button or searching for guild

Hi, running into an issue with adding someone to a guild I created (FearlessFirst). A friend of mine is already playing FoE but neither can he find my guild nor can I invite him to it. Guild is configured as autojoin. Are there any preconditions for 2 persons to "find" each other to join the...