• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by - Ellie -

1. Inequality in Guild Battlegrounds

I was married to Narcissist once who was exactly the same, controlling and manipulative to cause a reaction and then hold you accountable, yes, 10 tears of my life lost because I just couldn't get out and yet, I start playing a simple game and here we go again, another absolutely identical in...
  2. Inequality in Guild Battlegrounds

THIS is what I was saying Thank you for the kind comments for, not you pillow, get your facts right, why is it always all about you? OMG, get a life.
  3. Inequality in Guild Battlegrounds

oh, and go report yourself.
  4. Inequality in Guild Battlegrounds

There's nothing smart about bullies, he won't leave me alone, picks on me wherever I move, GVG and such, he sided with some vile player called davv and has taken all his lies to heart and gives him the red carpet treatment, best of buddies now, if he understood the truth of the matter but he...
  5. Inequality in Guild Battlegrounds

This is preciely what I was speaking of, Thank you for your sensible and kind comments.
  6. Inequality in Guild Battlegrounds

I disagree that we're not good enough, that's utter BS, how can a tiny guild with some 5 or 6 possible fighters match one of 60 players though they were merely half that the night before BG started, this is hardly anything like the olympic games and a little absurd to relate to it in this way, I...
  7. Inequality in Guild Battlegrounds

It isn't always like you say, Diplomacy, there is inherent bullying in the game regardless of what some may say, if your face doesn't fit they demonise you and this is a fact, those selfish players keep at you constantly to wear you down and yes, you can try and ignore and rise above but that...
  8. Inequality in Guild Battlegrounds

Yeah yeah, and the greedy become even more selfish by the day.
  9. Inequality in Guild Battlegrounds

Rubbish, they may not win if they didn't all join together to make a mockery of the system.
  10. Titan military units

I was just seeing this for myself, last season I managed to win a Tourney grounds and even forgot I had it until at 50 att today, I out it down and couldn;t get past 120% att on auto which is an utter shambles. So this gets me thinking that it's a huge carrot race and everything you get which...
  11. Inequality in Guild Battlegrounds

So I just got here and regards this balancing business, how can you honestly match guilds together when there are those who jump at the last moment for a season and so that their guild ends up twice the size and the smaller guilds don't stand one iota of a chance, please tell me how that is...
  12. Event Wildlife Event 2024 Feedback Thread

I got the identical boards
  13. Event Wildlife Event 2024 Feedback Thread

And what is this about after swapping the dail special, a 2023 epic historical special, how ridiculous is this, what does this have to do with the wildlife event or is it just a booby prize?!
  14. New Bug: Visit tavern tally incorrect

So I have the daily challenge and one is visit 60 taverns, so this time I was making a tally of the taverns I visited from my Town hall, I have counted 24 tavern visits and yet when I view the daily challenge box it shows I've visited just 18 which is utter nonesense, I have often wondered...