• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.
  • Jupiter Moon Era now taking passengers!

Our latest era, Jupiter Moon is soon to be ready to explore! Read all about it here!
  • Archaeology Event 2022

Explorers, it's time to dig your way into the Archaeology event! Read all about it here!

Recent content by - Ellie -

1. - Ellie -

New Bug: I've been aided but don't have the building!

As you can see, Steve has motivated my Gingerbread bakery.... This is a problem because I don't have one! As such am I missing polivation from items I do have?!!
  2. - Ellie -

How long to wait for guild member to return? (inactivity)

We don't operate like other guilds with mandatory 64 GE every week or else-omg, answer all questions within 10 minutes lol, (actually i recently had a neurotic player having the worst bout of tourettes at me because i wasn't here to help him farm, it was 98 degrees and i decided a long cold...
  3. - Ellie -

How long to wait for guild member to return? (inactivity)

What are peoples thoughts on inactive guild members, we have one of the most loyal players you could wish for but he's recently been in hospital to have an operation, he was quite ill beforehand too though in pm's was feeling better, the last contact was 8 days ago where he was seeing the...
  4. - Ellie -

New Bug: My Tavern and Antiques dealer showing on all other users

Is this a bug please? when looking at another players city, usually you can see if they're active by their Tavern being full but everywhere I go today i'm seeing my tavern and antiques dealer countdown.
  5. - Ellie -

Non existent Shard in Settlement

Thank you both very much!
  6. - Ellie -

Non existent Shard in Settlement

A friend has the Flying Island Gb and keep sbeing notified of a shard in the settlement but is still unable to locate it, has anyone else had this issue?
  7. - Ellie -

GVG Doesn't always load the attack button since the update.

A few of us have noticed that since this update and when in Gvg, you can load your troops but are unable to click on fight / attack, it just does nothing, you then have to refresh your game, return to Gvg to find the chat window has decided not to open, so then return to your city, wait for it...
  8. - Ellie -

Update to 1.197 Feedback

A few of us have also noticed that since this update and when in Gvg, you can load your troops but are unable to click on fight, it just does nothing, you then have to refresh your game, return to GVg to find the chat window has decided not to open, so then return to your city, wait for it to...
  9. - Ellie -

Page zooming in after production chosen

I've managed to catch it scrolling across the screen and then press the X or close and it goes immediately to zoom.
  10. - Ellie -

Page zooming in after production chosen

I can't take a screenshot because the issue won't stay still, when entering a production building and then chooing an option, the entire menu scrolls across the page of the open box and then everytime i exit production option the screen goes to full zoom, i'm not the only one having this problem...
  11. - Ellie -

Himeji castle level 75 not giving anything!

I never did understand why some reply with something completely useless and cynical.. I was assisting a friend, is that not allowed for some reason?!!
  12. - Ellie -

I never seem to have a dry spell with mine at lower levels.
  13. - Ellie -

okay, i doubt you'd be fun at parties..