• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by El Instituto

1. New Bug: 3 Recurring quests in CE

Well I’d rather have the 4 hover tanks from the map than a 3rd slot
  2. New Bug: 3 Recurring quests in CE

Hi, account name is “El Instituto” this bug happened in world Cirgard. I’m currently in Contemporary era. I was progressing through the FE storyline on the campaign map when suddenly the story quest dissapeared and I ended with 3 recurring quest slots, instead of the next story quest
  3. Reviving Bug?

Hello, I was playing on GbG as regular on Sinerania utilizing 1 Hover Tank and 7 Rogues, the hover tank was defeated so I selected to spend diamonds to revive it. The confirmtion message poped up, I selected yes, and then the "Healing" Sound happened and the hover tank was back at his normal...
  4. Forwarded: All townsfolk look exactly the same

Im a mobile user, playing on iPhone XR with the latest update. I play on 7 different Worlds and have noticed this glitch is present on every world I play, tried the browser version with the same account and this bug was not present. Since around a month ago I noticed every single villager had...