• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by egemensavas

1. Event St. Patrick's Event Feedback

Is there anyone that knows what happens, if you push Next Town before completing all tasks for the current town?
  2. Closed Halloween Contest Part 4

Puzzle 1: F4 Puzzle 2: F1 Puzzle 3: C5 Puzzle 4: D2 Puzzle 5: A4
  3. Closed Halloween Contest Part 3

1- Haunted House 2- Notre Dame 3- Dark Doorway 4- Cathedral of Aachen 5- Mad Scientist's Lab 6- Black Tower 7- Abandoned Asylum - Lv. 9 8- Scarecrow 9- Château Frontenac 10- Haunted Tower 11- Jack O'Lantern Chapel 12- Necropolis
  4. Closed Halloween Contest Part 1

1, 2, 3,4
  5. Contest day 7

My favorite memory of playing FoE is that, while I was playing it on a break at work, I've found out that my boss was also playing it.
  6. Contest day 6

7. Contest day 5

Double Plunder
  8. Contest day 3

The Wicked Witch
  9. Contest day 1

Here is my reply. There are 7 differences.
  10. Closed Food Of Earth

Germany - Sauerkraut France - Cassoulet Belgium - Moules-frites United Kingdom - Chicken Tikka Masala Austria - Wiener Schnitzel Canada - Butter Tarts Australia - Roast Lamb United States of America - Brownies China - Peking Duck Finland -...
  11. Update Update 1.38

Thanks for the reply..
  12. Update Update 1.38

Hi everyone, I couldn't figure out the reason for this change. I don't see no advantage. Is there any one that can enlighten me as to what is the reason for that change? Best regards..
  13. Search for a city

User Name: egemensavas World: East-Nagach http://i.imgur.com/ivqs1s8.jpg