• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by eeyore

1. eeyore

Unformatted: "Buy Forge Points" :diamond purchase directly below coins

A very troublesome feature has been introduced: Inno have added the ability to purchase with diamonds DIRECTLY underneath the coins. This could cause players unwittingly clicking on the diamond purchase instead of "coins". Clearly separation is needed as accidentally purchasing with diamonds...
  2. eeyore

Do Not Suggest: Trading of special events buildings including upgrades within the guild for coins/goods or supplies

No, it is not about "wanting something now". FoE used to have a couple of special events each year. The main event being Halloween: Every year, a graveyard was available and where you already had one, there was an upgrade the following year. This is perfect and we were more than happy to wait...
  3. eeyore

Do Not Suggest: Trading of special events buildings including upgrades within the guild for coins/goods or supplies

It is a pity that there are no normal players here who consider the benefit of others. And ideas that do not suit the "take, take, take" mentality are voted down. That is why the game is putting off new players.
  4. eeyore

Galata Tower Feedback!

@Janet Devlin : I agree, you are making very sensible points here re strategies that vary from player to player and re the enjoyment. You are absolutely right about Galata: I also wanted to build it AND it looks pretty. Some GBs, indeed look very ugly and don't fit into a city that wants to be...
  5. eeyore

-No, it is not meant to make me richer. -You say it's open to abuse: Well, diamond purchase is abuse as you can buy yourself everthing. And that is what makes certain players super powerful. If that is not "abuse" (oh, I forgot diamond selling makes money, whereas trading in the guild does not...
  6. eeyore

Galata Tower Feedback!

I started in 2012, with the "beta" version (not officially "beta"), and - indeed - I can certainly not rush. Have my paid day-job to consider, that has to come first. Also, I do not like aggression (whether real life or a game), so tend to attack others very rarely. When the game first started...
  7. eeyore

You may be correct, I think though it is still a valid idea but it would seem to get voted down.
  8. eeyore

Galata Tower Feedback!

Thank you for this information. That, however, does not improve the stats in itself for that there are two more "lotteries" to contain with: 1: Actually getting a spot on the ladder (Level 11 requires 683 FP to level): More likely than not, other players jump in to "usurp" to the best spot 2...
  9. eeyore

Galata Tower Feedback!

I have, and until Level 12, it only fends off 2 plundering attempts at 29.06% success rate each (every 24hrs until collection - then resets). Only from Level 13, it could fend off 3 plunder attempts at 29.38% success rate each (every 24hrs until collection - then resets). It is difficult to...
  10. eeyore

I see, that is very helpful to know. Thank you. By the way, the upgrades are not for me, but I have loads whereas my co-players are short - all I wanted to achieve is that I can pass them on to guild mates, really.
  11. eeyore

Re the "no" (As seen in B.G.T. on telly:D): That is fair enough, a pity though that you thought of jumping from guild to guild. Maybe, my style of playing is less "forward" (that thought did not occur to me at all: I tend to be very loyal).
  12. eeyore

Well, partially right, but the Antiques Dealer has not at all provided e.g. Governor's Villa or Vineyard updates; whereas less useful ones, such as the cider mill keep popping up.
  13. eeyore

Galata Tower Feedback!

Now, not all players who have a weak defence are "bad at the game". I think it is very much potluck how one ends up. You could be a brilliant strategist and really battle well in GE or GBG but if you do not strike lucky at special events (and get the top level upgrades to special buildings) then...
  14. eeyore

Galata Tower Feedback!

Mmh, not really. Having tried the other way round (attacking with 6 or 7 rogues and one unit), my attacking rogues get fired at (and converted into a proper unit) first by the other player's DA. So, I often win, however do not plunder. And Galata Tower gives at least a small percentage chance...
  15. eeyore

GBG IS BROKEN

I think the Guild Battle Ground seems to work ok, have no issues. However, the GvG map (Australia?) is not really good (this might be another thread?): Very pointless fighting there: Don't understand it. But GBG works fine for me (our guild), as does the GE. My only observation re GBG would be...